Unwatched Collection

MaxonTreik

Chuunibyou
The other day I had a look at my anime collection and realised I probably spend too much money on anime. I have several boxsets and other items just sitting and gathering dust instead of being watched. I always promise to myself that I will get around to watching them and never do. It's kind of sad. These items from my collection have been unwatched:

Paranoia Agent
Witchblade
Darker Than Black
GaoGaiGar
Aquarian Age
TGWLTT/Summer Wars BD Combo

I would like to mention that I actually have seen all of these before, except for Paranoia Agent.

So, do you have a collection of unwatched anime?

I've got a few I haven't watched. I'll omit ones that I've started without finishing though.

Gantz
Evangelion 2.22
Love Hina specials
Summer Wars/TGWLTT BD
Cowboy Bebop
FLCL
Sound of the Sky
Eden of the East movies
Welcome to the NHK

Bleach: Series 6 - Part 2
Bleach: The Movie - Diamond Dust Rebellion
Cowboy Bebop
Eureka Seven: Complete Collection
Ergo Proxy
Tenjho Tenge
Eden of The East: King of Eden (and Air Communication)

Also Stuff which I have watched some/all of it before but I haven't touched the sets yet list:

Gurren Lagann (watched first 15 Eps on Netflix)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (The Darker Days when I watched Failsubs!)
Sound of The Sky (Watched on Crunchyroll)

Recent purchases aside, my list of "unwatched but had them so long it's a little embarrassing" anime is as follows:

Madlax
xxxHolic
Eureka 7
Iria
You're Under Arrest: Fast & Furious
You're Under Arrest: Full Throttle
Genesis Climber Mospeada
Super Dimension Cavalry Southern Cross

I haven't seen any of them before.

I have a few:

Only Yesterday (I wake up practically every morning telling myself today will be the day...)
Nausicaa
Origin spirits of the past

I think that's all, so it's not too bad, but I haven't seen any of them.

This is the definition of first world problems :p

Number of unwatched DVDs/Blurays I own = 0

I make a point of watching them all as soon as possible, if only to check that they're not glitched discs or whatever.

I have plenty of stuff that I have seen before and just never watched the DVD copy of (like Snow Fairy Sugar), but stuff I have never watched at all is mainly stuff bought in sales (like Voltron, Queen Millennia, Dai Guard), or occasionally stuff I started watching on "TV" but never finished and have never got around to re-watching to the end (like Samurai Seven).

I like to take my time while buyin more anime and I don't watch series unless iv got the hole collection (exceptions naruto, one piece, bleach, fairy tail, any long series)

I'm going to start watching one piece for the first time after iv watched DB series

I'm going to be here all night here we go-
One piece
Mushi-shi
Gantz movie 2
Welcome to the nhk
Tekken blood vengeance
Tweeny witches
Shuten doji
Gun sword
Sekirei season 2
Desert punk
High school of the dead
Elemental gelade
Samurai girls
Berserk
Demon king daimao
Witchblade
Maburaho
Basilisk
Those who hunt elves
The twelve kingdoms
Rosario+ vampire season 1 and 2
Trinity blood
Air gear
Moon phase
To love-ru ( just waiting to get motto)
Saiyuki reload + movie
Koihime muso all 3 series
Gaogaigar both seasons
Queens blade seasons 1 and 2
Darker then black seasons 1 and 2
Shuffle
School rumble seasons 1 and 2
Comic party seasons 1 and 2
Ad poilce
Bubble gum crisis
Bubble gum crash
Bubble gum crisis Tokyo
Full metal panic all 3 series
Utena all 3 seasons and movie
Initial all seasons and movie
Code geass both seasons
Mar
Soul eater
Yu yu hakusho
Inuyash ( I just need the last 3 seasons 5 6 7)
Slayers all seasons
Death note and movies
Ah my goddess all of the series in fluxing mini goddess
Gundam wing
4 gundam movies
Gundam seed and the other one ( I don't know why I bothered getting this)
Gundam 00 seasons 1 and 2
Bravo girls

Heres my DVDs that waiting for the hole series then il put it with he rest
Strike witches
Blue dragon
Shana
D gray man
Phantom
Sengoku basara
Moon lite mile

Waiting for engilsh boxset
Durarara

I'm waiting for others from hmv and goin to buy more from hmv and get the rest of inuyasha and 4 others

I live with my mom and dad and I spend all my money on anime ( we had this discussion in a other thread I know I need to spend a lil and save a bit) I took me ages to get this many I was collecting animus since I was 16-17

I watch anime every day but iv put buyin anime on hold until iv brought a new ps3 in a few weeks
And then il pre-order all the series that's coming out from hmv and then continue buyin from axleplanet.

Il start watching the list you see after iv watched one piece ( which I'm looking forward too)

Maybe we should all resolve to watch something on our lists by the end of the week and report back with a review/rating in the relevant thread?

ayase said:
Maybe we should all resolve to watch something on our lists by the end of the week and report back with a review/rating in the relevant thread?
I've got a busy week with work and other stuff, but I'm sure I could squeeze in something short like FLCL. Definitely a good idea!

I'm better with anime than with books - I've purchased books but never read them. I have seen everything in my anime DVD collection at least once, although some of them (such as Cowboy Bebop and Gundam SEED), I've seen them in their entirety on TV, just not on the actual DVD.

Although saying that, I'm sure there are some random singles a friend gave me somewhere that I haven't watched (some ADV stuff that I recognised the titles of when I saw how much ADV blew on them).

Back