UK Anime Christmas Sales for 2023 [Anime Ltd's 12 Days of Xmas + More]

I might actually get the mystery boxes again this year. Examining Gravs list there are a lot of potentials and very few duplicates for me.

EDIT: Yeah I pulled the trigger and realised afterwards I forgot to add the discount code. D'oh

Last edited:
Didn’t go overboard this year, just circled back for a couple of collectors editions I’ve missed in the past.

IMG_2194.jpeg

Also, although it isn’t in the ‘Collector’s edition discount‘ section on AL’s website, Silver Spoon Season 2 is also reduced to £14.99 for anybody who has the Season 1 CE from the mystery box a few years back and wants to complete the set.

I am free!!! I do not feel compelled to buy anything, I’m happy since I can’t seem to help myself otherwise.

I’ll get all the releases I’m interested in off AOL later or something.

Happy hunting !
Likewise, think I've finally gotten everything I really wanted from their previous few Christmas sales so happy to keep my money, but missing the dopamine rush from throwing it away at some good deals heh.
😂😂😂
I might actually get the mystery boxes again this year. Examining Gravs list there are a lot of potentials and very few duplicates for me.

EDIT: Yeah I pulled the trigger and realised afterwards I forgot to add the discount code. D'oh
The mystery boxes are the only thing that may just tempt me this year if they happen to have both the Emma CEs and Inu-Oh - ha, what are the chances of that eh. I shall wait and see.

I've thought about the MVM mystery box (Blu-ray) with the 18 certificate.
Anyone have an idea whether all contents are 18 or is it marked 18 because at least one is?

Thanks.

I've thought about the MVM mystery box (Blu-ray) with the 18 certificate.
Anyone have an idea whether all contents are 18 or is it marked 18 because at least one is?

Thanks.
Guessing it has at least one 18 cert in hence they have to put cert 18 on it...

Guessing it has at least one 18 cert in hence they have to put cert 18 on it...
Yeah, that's what I'm leaning towards.
If only one is, it lowers my chances of getting the one I want. If it's all 5 then as there aren't too many 18s and from MVM.
Oh well, it'll be DOTW eventually.

So far I’ve just got 4 titles from the bogof sale - konosuba s1+2, lupin pt 4 jp subs, and tatami. I was gonna get black lagoon too but it’s out of stock again so I might get the ce from cex if it doesn’t come back. Also awaiting the lightening deals and 4k deals so I’m pacing myself for now I think.

Those CE deals are really good. Now I regret buying the SE of Liz and the Blue Bird earlier... I haven't even seen the film yet but I already kind of consider double dipping! Well, even if I don't, those stocking fillers and the eventual Shirobako early bird will already make this probably my biggest haul yet.

There is free international shipping for orders over £100 again, right? I'm probably going for that for the first time, so how does it work? Is an order with a subtotal of £100 eligible even if I apply the 10% newsletter coupon code and it brings it below £100?

There is free international shipping for orders over £100 again, right? I'm probably going for that for the first time, so how does it work? Is an order with a subtotal of £100 eligible even if I apply the 10% newsletter coupon code and it brings it below £100?
Total after coupon has to be over £100

I’m guessing that Emma A Victorian Romance Season 1 and The Irresponsible Captain Tylor TV Series are in there as they’re not in the sale. Black Lagoon isn't in there either but that’s listed as sold out.

Last edited:
There is quite a few missing, its just whether they are considered, in the sense whether the release date is taken into account, as I keep thinking the odd title that are missing but they are 2023 releases.
We have had previous same year titles in mystery boxes just not sure how long they need to have been released for e.g. 6 month+.

Its possible ive missed the odd one
2023 releases:
**Deer king
**Seraph of the end
Good bye don glees EDIT: missed that it was in the redux sale so shouldn't be in thanks for spotting it HWR
Revoultionary girls utena (I would like it to be in there but i doubt it) EDIT: got a lightning deal
**love live nijigasaki
**Arslan
Summer ghosts
love me love me not
**silver spoon
**Irresponsible captain Tylor

2022 rerleases
**The relative worlds
Memories
Violet evergarden 4k ???
**Emma
***Hello world
**Belladona of sadness

** = my guesses

Last edited:
There is quite a few missing, its just whether they are considered, in the sense whether the release date is taken into account, as I keep thinking the odd title that are missing but they are 2023 releases.
We have had previous same year titles in mystery boxes just not sure how long they need to have been released for e.g. 6 month+.
Goodbye Don Glees won’t be in there as it’s on sale at the moment under the Early Bird Redux. I have a similar list to yours otherwise though.

I’m a bit late to the party but I might end up getting some of the BOGOF deals as there’s a few shows I’m interested in there.

Anime Limited actually want to sell these, right? Because I ain't paying £40 for a Re-release.
Odds are that it’ll be in the next sale at a far better price, I’ve already seen the show anyway so I’ll pass on this one whatever the price.

I have updated the Early Bird estimation prices.

AnimeFormatDaySRPEB10%
Parasyte -the maxim-Collector's Edition Blu-ray
2​
£79.99​
£44.99​
£40.49​
Akame ga Kill!Collector's Edition Blu-ray
???
£79.99​
£44.99​
£40.49​
Flowers of EvilCollector's Edition Blu-ray
???
£69.99​
£39.99​
£35.99​
Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma Season 1Collector's Edition Blu-ray
???
£79.99​
£44.99​
£40.49​
Kaiji: Ultimate SurvivorCollector's Edition Blu-ray
???
£79.99​
£44.99​
£40.49​
Kids on the SlopeCollector's Edition Blu-ray
???
£69.99​
£39.99​
£35.99​
SHIROBAKOCollector's Edition Blu-ray
???
£79.99​
£44.99​
£40.49​

I don't expect any of these to sell out immediately given the availability of the previous UK releases and US prices currently, so I suggest waiting or if you have the 15% discount from Anime Unlimited to bundle them altogether.

Back