Anti magic
El Hazard
My Hime

Big Order
Promare Steelbook
Kakegurui
Boogiepop
Code Geass the reserection?
Blimey, yours was delivered early. Hopefully I'll get mine by lunchtime. I'm happy to see that I don't already have most of the items in that list.

That’s 5/10 duplicates for me - so much for no sequels with one of those titles. Will open up those five for sale on here once the set arrives if anyone takes a peek and sees one they fancy.

Last edited:
My MVM bundle just arrived. As reported (on page 10) the BR mystery box is as described. My random 10 DVD bundle includes 3 Trigun discs ($60tn man, High Noon & Project Seeds), Shana season 2 part 1 disc 2 (!), Blast of Tempest disc 2, Tsuitama disc 2, Paranoia Agent disc 2, Flip Flappers disc 2 (so many disc 2's), Fate Stay Night UBW Black disc 3 and Tenchi Muyo Mihoshi special. Was it worth £7? Who knows. Happy to start swapping (or gifting).

Thankfully only one duplicate for me so I'm happy

Does make me unsure about buying the Code Geass Movies as it means I'll have 2 duplicates.

Are the movies good? Only seen the original series

That’s 5/10 duplicates for me - so much for no sequels with one of those titles. Will open up those five for sale on here once the set arrives if anyone takes a peek and sees one they fancy.
Oh dear. Looks like I’m slightly worse off with 6/10 duplicates.
Still; I knew that was a risk, as the number of less-old possibilities is a little small.

Are Fedex any good? just asking because I used to get these delivered by Royal Mail and I'm often wary of other delivery companies based on the horror stories I've heard.
They're okay during a regular month, but it becomes a postcode lottery when they're busy. When the Evangelion UEs shipped last December, there was a solid week of FedEx loading mine on a van each morning, driving it around all day, and returning it to the depot in the evening. When I asked, they said they don't change their route to prioritise delayed deliveries, so if you happen to live a long way from their depot they'll only get around to you on a quiet day.

Looks like for me only one title from both boxes were on my wishlist, others either I've already got (either as an old DVD release or standard edition Blu-ray) or I don't fancy.

My wallet can be safely locked up again

It would appear that FedEx delivered just one package today, will wait on the other one to turn up in the next few days. Box looks a bit worse for wear to say the least.

Luckily for me, just one duplicate; really looking forward to checking out, Boogiepop and El-Hazard I feel bad for those who bought Code Geass Collection and the boxes though.

Edit: I'm so sorry I forgot to add spoiler notices; it's fixed now I just hope I'm not too late in fixing it.

Last edited:
Damn, I would not mind that box with Boogiepop… I was debating picking it up with the code anyway. If only we knew for sure which one it was.
Can you use -inlinespoiler- please 😇

Hopefully someone will have only purchased one box so we know whats included in the colors 😹 Might keep an eye on Twitter as it seems everyone I've spoken to got either none or both[/inlinespoiler]

Back