UK Anime Christmas Sales for 2022 [Anime Ltd's 12 Days of Xmas + More]

Did someone say that the mystery boxes should arrive tomorrow and we might know what it is? Should I wait till tomorrow to close this order? Not sure if Utena will sell out

I'm going to do a quick look around on the other anime sites just to make sure I'm getting the best that I can for this and complete my order! Belle 4k, Magic Knight in digibox, and think this.
Speaking of Magic Knight Rayearth, I should probably remind folks that the original two-part CEs is the only way to get a hold of the classic Rayearth OVAs that were on a bonus DVD disc, since Anime Limited's 2022 re-release (complete series set) doesn't include it.

Speaking of Magic Knight Rayearth, I should probably remind folks that the original two-part CEs is the only way to get a hold of the classic Rayearth OVAs that were on a bonus DVD disc, since Anime Limited's 2022 re-release (complete series set) doesn't include it.
That's awesome to know! I really didn't, but what prompted me was just the contents in comparison to their complete limited edition one. It's better casing and care and attention in addition to the extras. I didn't know about the OVAs. Thanks for reinforcing my decision that getting these two was better than the combined LE version

Did someone say that the mystery boxes should arrive tomorrow and we might know what it is? Should I wait till tomorrow to close this order? Not sure if Utena will sell out
Mine will 100% arrive tomorrow.

If it arrives before 12 then I will post while on Lunch, if it arrives after 12 then I will post after work

As for Utena selling out. I doubt it will. There is at least 20 copies still available (can't add more than that to my basket?) but just for safe sake I'll say "Never say Never" lol

Tomorrow is the earliest that FedEx can deliver it by; it's not guaranteed but it is very likely that at least someone will get their mystery box, also worth knowing is that only Utena part 1 is a possible inclusion but, if AL stick to their old rules about not having sale titles in the box, then it probably will not be included as the full series is on the sale as an EB.

Also I don't know how popular Utena is but it is not often that collectors ed sets sell out that quickly.

Mine will 100% arrive tomorrow.

If it arrives before 12 then I will post while on Lunch, if it arrives after 12 then I will post after work

As for Utena selling out. I doubt it will. There is at least 20 copies still available (can't add more than that to my basket?) but just for safe sake I'll say "Never say Never" lol
I'm hoping it arrives before 12, haha.

But is that how people see how many copies are left? I was wondering when I would see people post 'there are 3 copies left' on certain titles. So they are maxing out their quantities in their shopping cart... I may do that during the day over here.

Tomorrow is the earliest that FedEx can deliver it by; it's not guaranteed but it is very likely that at least someone will get their mystery box, also worth knowing is that only Utena part 1 is a possible inclusion but, if AL stick to their old rules about not having sale titles in the box, then it probably will not be included as the full series is on the sale as an EB.

Also I don't know how popular Utena is but it is not often that collectors ed sets sell out that quickly.
AH! You remind me... I was going to look to see if this was all 3 parts or not. Dang, thanks for letting me know, but truly appreciative for aiding me in looking into it.

AH! You remind me... I was going to look to see if this was all 3 parts or not. Dang, thanks for letting me know, but truly appreciative for aiding me in looking into it.
It should be as it says it's the complete series plus the movie on the website.

Seeing as we are likely to find out tomorrow, I thought I should take an educated guess on whats in the mystery boxes; assuming that sale titles are not included (the way it was before) I think we can possibly rule out Utena part 1 and Code Geass as they are in the sale in some form, I don't really consider steelbooks as Collectors ed as such so if my hunch is right then that rules out Promare, I doubt SAO alternative will be included if it's complete set is on the sale so with that knowledge I guess that the following are in the box based on the information on the first page.

Anti Magic Academy
Boogiepop
Cowboy Bebop
El-Hazard
Josee
Kakegurui
Rayearth part 1
On-Gaku
Penguin Highway
Violet Evergarden

This is my educated (and somewhat pessimistic as there are a few duplicates for me) guess.
Also I'm just testing out how the spoiler function works in case mine arrives first so thats why my guesses are marked as such.

Last edited:
Based on the guesses and some in the OP as well there are a few titles I'd be interested in, so if one of the boxes has at least 2 things I'd like I'd likely buy it :)

Based on the guesses and some in the OP as well there are a few titles I'd be interested in, so if one of the boxes has at least 2 things I'd like I'd likely buy it :)
Indeed; also my guess was somewhat pessimistic for me so I'm just hoping all the titles are entirely new.
I just really hope Boogiepop and El-Hazard are included; Tamako market and My-Hime might also be good based on what I've heard though I've omitted Tamako from my guess as it currently goes for just over £60 but we will see.

Last edited:
But is that how people see how many copies are left? I was wondering when I would see people post 'there are 3 copies left' on certain titles. So they are maxing out their quantities in their shopping cart... I may do that during the day over here.

You used to be able to add like 50+ copies to your basket, if there were less available it would come up with an error like "Not enough stock to fulfill your order" and would reduce the amount to actual available stock automatically. No idea when it changed but it seems like you can only add 20 now

---

Edit, should say only reason I expect it will be before 12 is becuase its being sent to a buisness address and Fedex usually deliver around 10~11. I've pretty much flown the death flag saying that so I expect tomorrow will be the day when Fedex dont deliver 😅 😅 😅

You used to be able to add like 50+ copies to your basket, if there were less available it would come up with an error like "Not enough stock to fulfill your order" and would reduce the amount to actual available stock automatically. No idea when it changed but it seems like you can only add 20 now

---

Edit, should say only reason I expect it will be before 12 is becuase its being sent to a buisness address and Fedex usually deliver around 10~11. I've pretty much flown the death flag saying that so I expect tomorrow will be the day when Fedex dont deliver 😅 😅 😅
Are Fedex any good? just asking because I used to get these delivered by Royal Mail and I'm often wary of other delivery companies based on the horror stories I've heard.

Aww, I feel left out, its one of the few thing anime limited didn't dispatch of my various orders (and had my mystery bundles in that order), but it was kinda a big order with 15% off, so I'm guessing they saw it and said "maybe later" as the order time was only 15mins into the sale, so I would like to think it was one of the early ones. but that is most definetly coming via FedEx when they do dispatch.

FedEx are usually ok, but occassional the day they going to deliver, they say "today" and just don't (and usually kinda obvious that they won't deliver that day as it still in the other end of the country), but you get your hopes up 🥲

Aww, I feel left out, its one of the few thing anime limited didn't dispatch of my various orders (and had my mystery bundles in that order), but it was kinda a big order with 15% off, so I'm guessing they saw it and said "maybe later" as the order time was only 15mins into the sale, so I would like to think it was one of the early ones. but that is most definetly coming via FedEx when they do dispatch.

FedEx are usually ok, but occassional the day they going to deliver say "today" and just don't (and usually kinda obvious that they won't deliver that day as it still in the other end of the country), but you get your hopes up 🥲
I see... sounds like I'm in for a ride, still I'm hoping they're better than Hermes who might mistake my mystery boxes for a football lol.

Are Fedex any good? just asking because I used to get these delivered by Royal Mail and I'm often wary of other delivery companies based on the horror stories I've heard.

Have had no issue with Fedex although I hear failed deliveries can be a pain (Thats why I send to work)

With Royal Mail at the moment, if they were sent RM I doubt they would arrive this week -_- I get stuff sent to work as its just easy and I kinda get ?premium delivery? (buisnesses get less impacted that general households under strikes it seems)

But even then my recent purchase from @SAHO is... somewhere? and that was shipped last Saturday lol

And if Anime Limited ever use Hermes/Evri then I expect Evri anime fan would stop buying from them 😸
😹

And if Anime Limited ever use Hermes/Evri then I expect Evri anime fan would stop buying from them 😸
😹
Plot twist; Hermes becomes the next big anime licensor and Evri anime box set gets converted into sports equipment🙀😝.
With Royal Mail at the moment, if they were sent RM I doubt they would arrive this week -_- I get stuff sent to work as its just easy and I kinda get ?premium delivery? (buisnesses get less impacted that general households under strikes it seems)
Indeed I just know I can trust RM, they've delivered so many packages now that I am reluctant to use any other; DPD were ok but I only used them a few times.

Back