UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Rightstuf Holiday Sale - The Winter Sales Are Coming: Day 5

Day 1 Sales
Day 2 Sales
Day 3 Sales
Day 4 Sales
Day 5 Sales

Note: Prices listed below do not include Postage or possible Customs/VAT.

MEGADEAL (1 DAY ONLY OFFER):
Etotama Collector's Edition Volume 1 [ABC|1]
Retail Price: $89.98
Your Price: $71.98

Anime (Blu-ray):
Haikyu!! Collection 1
Retail Price: $59.98
Your Price: $26.99

Haikyu!! Collection 2
Your Price: $26.99

Anime (DVD):
Bleach Set 1 (applies to Set 2-10 also)
Retail Price: $24.98
Your Price: $14.99

Bleach Set 11 (applies to Set 12-25 also)
Retail Price: $44.82

The iDOLM@STER: Xenoglossia Collection 1
Retail Price: $49.98
Your Price: $17.49

The iDOLM@STER: Xenoglossia Collection 2
Your Price: $17.49

Kobato Collection 1
Your Price: $10.00

Kobato Collection 2
Your Price: $10.00

Oreimo Standard Edition
Retail Price: $54.98
Your Price: $29.98

Oreimo 2 Limited Edition
Retail Price: $99.98
Your Price: $64.98

Space Pirate Mito
Retail Price: $29.99

Zakuro Premium Edition
Retail Price: $59.99
Your Price: $29.99

Other sales include DVD versions of Bodacious Space Pirates, Haikyu!! and Penguindrum, as well as CLAMP's Okimono Kimono artbook.

My Madman sales grab turned up today in a box large enough to pack my size 11 boots in. The price declaration on the side was a little daft when you take the size and weight of the box into account, but I still managed to dodge customs this time. Wahoo!

Just Passing Through said:
My Madman sales grab turned up today in a box large enough to pack my size 11 boots in. The price declaration on the side was a little daft when you take the size and weight of the box into account, but I still managed to dodge customs this time. Wahoo!

I'm now rather hopeful that mine will slip through too, hopefully i'll just have a "sorry we missed you" slip when I get home rather than a "you cheeky git, trying to get things on the cheap" slip

My madman order turned up today as well. Was a pretty big order (14 items) but they put it as samples and value to $5aud. Not saying that it means everyone will avoid it but they are making an effort at least.

serpantino said:
My madman order turned up today as well. Was a pretty big order (14 items) but they put it as samples and value to $5aud. Not saying that it means everyone will avoid it but they are making an effort at least.

When I ordered Patlabor from Madman it was just 2 items, marked at AU$ 5 as well, but that got nailed by customs. It's just a luck of the draw thing.

britguy said:
Awesome, now 'm going to be hit with a surprise customs charge when I head to my local co-op to collect :lol:
If its a card to say they missed you then you shouldn't be charged as when you owe customs with parcelforce you get it sent through the post and you have to go online to pay and then they release the parcel for delivery.

Gemsy-chan said:
britguy said:
Awesome, now 'm going to be hit with a surprise customs charge when I head to my local co-op to collect :lol:
If its a card to say they missed you then you shouldn't be charged as when you owe customs with parcelforce you get it sent through the post and you have to go online to pay and then they release the parcel for delivery.

Just went and collected it now as I remembered they do out of hours collections! Took them a while to find it, but no charges :)

Is there any kind of notification that packages from Madman are on their way, or does it just show up? Both my orders are still listed as just "Allocated" on their site.

jeo said:
Is there any kind of notification that packages from Madman are on their way, or does it just show up? Both my orders are still listed as just "Allocated" on their site.
received 2 of my orders from them today on their site it still says allocated . the one other Blu-ray I ordered wasn't in the sale and says invoiced and dispatched . I assume they normally do notify people but they haven't for the items on sale .

While browsing on the UK itunes store I came across some good prices for some older series

Aria Season 1 13 Episodes £8.99
Aria Season 2 26 Epsiodes £14.99
Aria Season 3 14 Episodes + OVA £9.99

Maria watches over us Season 1 13 Episodes £7.99
Maria watches over us Season 2 13 Episodes £7.99
Maria watches over us Season 3 5 OVAs £2.99
Maria watches over us Season 4 13 Epsidoes £7.99

Space adventure Cobra 31 Episodes £11.99

Sound of the sky 14 Episodes £9.99

Rose of Versailles 40 Episodes £14.99

Revolutionary girl Utena 39 Episodes £14.99

Shingu : Secret of the Stellar Wars 26 Episodes £11.99

Emma a Victorian romance Season 1 12 Episodes £8.99
Emma a Victorian romance Season 2 12 Episodes £8.99

Rightstuf Holiday Sale - The Winter Sales Are Coming: Day 6

Day 1 Sales
Day 2 Sales
Day 3 Sales
Day 4 Sales
Day 5 Sales
Day 6 Sales

Note: Prices listed below do not include Postage or possible Customs/VAT.

MEGADEAL (1 DAY ONLY OFFER):
Sasami-san@Ganbarani [A (Geolocked)]
Your Price: $29.99

Anime (Blu-ray):
AKB0048 Season 1
Retail Price: $69.98
Your Price: $20.99

Kids on the Slope
Your Price: $24.49

Kite (International Version)
Retail Price: $19.99
Your Price: $5.99

Kite Liberator
Retail Price: $19.99
Your Price: $5.99

MM!

Samurai Girls

Watamote: No Matter How I Look At It, It's Your Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular

Anime (DVD):
Blast of Tempest Season 1
Retail Price: $74.98
Your Price: $49.98

Death Note
Retail Price: $44.82
Your Price: $19.99

Sakura Wars TV
Retail Price: $29.98
Your Price: $10.49

Other sales include DVD versions of Qwazer of Stigma (Collection sets) and old ADV complete sets including Ichi the Killer: Episode 0, Nanaka 6/17 and Ushio & Tora. There's also the Satoshi Kon: The Illusionist book and Samurai 7 Lithograph up for sale.

Bazza said:
While browsing on the UK itunes store I came across some good prices for some older series
They've been like that for a while. It is a shame that they are still billed per-episode on the Sony store, since I have a Sony TV, phone, PS3 and PS4 but no Apple TV.

Back