UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

A Place Further Than the Universe is available to pre-order now, it is £49.99 (£44.99 with Unlimited).

EB window is up until the 15th March.

any opinions on this show? opinion seems quite divided from a quick search

some decent anime prices on amazon at the moment
Yu Yu Hakusho 30th anniversary set £44.99 (that's 44 hours worth!)
Horimiya S1 limited set £34.99
Trinity Seven combo pack £12.99
And a great price on Horimiya too, I think I pre-ordered that at £60 (or was it 50, can't recall).
A Place Further Than the Universe is available to pre-order now, it is £49.99 (£44.99 with Unlimited).

EB window is up until the 15th March.

Day 1 pre-order!

Looks like Full Metal Alchemist sold out quickly, and Psycho Pass claims it dispatches in 1-3 months.
If I remember rightly Psycho Pass has the super lazy chapter markings manga used on a lot of releases (every few minutes rather than at natural breaks like after the opening music).

If I remember rightly Psycho Pass has the super lazy chapter markings manga used on a lot of releases (every few minutes rather than at natural breaks like after the opening music).
It's also got a UK localised subtitle translation that made my teeth itch. The US release plays on Region B at least. And the actual subtitles fall down when there's dialogue and screen text to translate simultaneously,

Did we ever get the other psycho pass seasons?
Season 2, the first movie and the Sinners of the System OVA were released by Anime Limited. The first two are no longer available as they were sublicensed from Funimation.

Season 3 and the Providence movie have not received home video releases here or in the US.

Zavvi are having a 30% off sale on some of their US imports and have the Shirobako movie for £17.99 (£12.59 w/code) +p&p

Thanks.

A gentle warning, there are a few hentai in the list. 😲

Thanks.

A gentle warning, there are a few hentai in the list. 😲

Oh, buddy, please be gentle with me, lol! ;)

I own about 50 or so hentai Blu-rays in my anime collection so far, and I'm gradually adding more to it - although I will say that I only collect "vanilla" hentai, and not any of that weird or disgusting stuff, that's not for me. But now since Zavvi doesn't ship to the US anymore, I guess I'll have to continue getting my hentai fix from US sources, lol.... 🤫🤤

Last edited:
Oh, buddy, please be gentle with me, lol! ;)

I own about 50 or so hentai Blu-rays in my anime collection so far, and I'm gradually adding more to it - although I will say that I only collect "vanilla" hentai, and not any of that weird or disgusting stuff, that's not for me. But now since Zavvi doesn't ship to the US anymore, I guess I'll have to continue getting my hentai fix from US sources, lol.... 🤫🤤
I've only got 4.
2 G-Taste and one called Cleavage, surprisingly enough.
I won't offer to loan it to you. 😇

Back