UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

30% off select titles at HMV, not sure if there are any decent deals amongst this.

Just price checked the Irresponsible Captain Tylor OVA series. 30% off means HMV have it for £18.90. CEX are selling it for £20 (plus postage). So not bad. There's not a lot of interest for me in the titles ... thankfully.

Oh, so it's just me paying extra? Mind you, I ordered it three months ago and hadn't looked at other retailers to compare until today.

Do you have to pay for a forwarding service? Never tried it before
I've used stackry once, so I'm gonna use it again.

Here's a guide that @SkwigglesWorth put together, hopefully it helps.

Once again, I've been sucked in to a sale. Ordered the following:

Human Crossing $4.99, Himouto! Umaru-chan $4.99, ClassicaLoid Collection $3.99, He Is My Master $8.99, Stella Women's Academy High School Division C3 $12.99, and Cutie Honey Universe $17.99

for a grand total of £42.25, plus whatever Stackry charges (I think it was £25ish last time).

Just just checked my bank transaction and it was £23.65 for a similar size package (and it took about two weeks from ordering for it to arrive).

That’s an odd way to do it isn’t it usually most pls Ed would be like 3-6 per order

Shipping to the USA from AOL is £8 for the first item, and £5 for each additional item. Once I put more than 4 titles into my order, it's no longer cheaper than getting them from AtA for me. So usually I only order one or two titles at a time from AOL.

Shipping to the USA from AlltheAnime is a flat rate £25. Grr, would be nice if it was only £15. It's not quite so bad for a larger order of 4 or more titles, or 2-3 heavily discounted Early Bird titles together like the two orders I just placed in the last two weeks. But that's somewhat unusual so many EB have overlapping pre-order windows at a time, like we just had for these last 6-8 Collector's Editions.

The best option of course is when AtA has their big sales with Free International Shipping over £100 plus the 15% off for AnimeUnLimited membership. But none of these new Early Bird specials will be included in the upcoming Spring Sale next week, so is why I jumped on six of these latest Collector's sets at EB pricing. I was able to get three CE titles in each order with their overlapping EB windows.

Last edited:
Uk and i add all 5 and its £65 so its still as cheap if your abroad than here🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240315_162321_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240315_162321_com.android.chrome.jpg
    371.5 KB · Views: 6
Back