UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Yeah, I noped out at checkout like I always do with AoL. Once I see the shipping it kills the deal for me. It's a shame as I would order much more if they would simply implement a flat shipping fee for international customers. It's generally only worth it to buy single items when they are steeply discounted.

update on my Sentai package. Arrived at Stackry on Monday, was forwarded (via DHL for £17.50) on Tuesday. Got an email from Royal Mail on Friday telling me "We’ve been notified that a parcel has been posted to you from Stackry in United States of America." Just checked the RM tracking page and it claims it was dispatched from Sweden (!) on Thursday. I did panic a bit when I saw the RM email as my first thought was "import duties". Fingers crossed it turns up sometime next week. I hope it enjoyed its European vacation.

My Sentai order from the US is either still in Sweden (Royal Mail website) or was handed to Royal Mail on Monday having never been to Sweden (according to FedEx).

My guess is they're calculating the import duties and my hope is it'll turn up before Easter. I can no longer remember what I ordered. :)

Back