UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

This won't help many.

I bought Devil May Cry in Fopp, Edinburgh today.
They are moving soon to another location.
I got a £5 voucher because I bought in Rose Street. You have to spend over £25 in the new branch during it's first month to use it.

This won't help many.

I bought Devil May Cry in Fopp, Edinburgh today.
They are moving soon to another location.
I got a £5 voucher because I bought in Rose Street. You have to spend over £25 in the new branch during it's first month to use it.
Got one too for buying the BNA soundtrack when I was down on Tuesday. Makes a nice excuse to go to Edinburgh next month though 👀👀

Dragon Ball Super's complete Blu-ray box set (episodes 1-131) is now reduced even further to £51 on Amazon. It's because of a deal of sorts so it'll likely be a limited time before it jumps back to about £70.

Golden Kamuy Season 1 and Golden Kamuy Season 2 are both also on offer for £13 each on Blu-ray (Season 1 link, Season 2 link). Don't let the CG bear put you off from an amazing series.

Also on offer include:
  • How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? for £20
  • My Hero Academia Season 4 collection for £17
  • Nichijou: My Ordinary Life standard edition (which is out of print in the US currently) for £17.50
  • Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle for £14
  • Yona of the Dawn limited edition for £27
There are dozens more on offer which you can find in this section here.

(Disclaimer: Amazon links are affiliated)

Dragon Ball Super's complete Blu-ray box set (episodes 1-131) is now reduced even further to £51 on Amazon. It's because of a deal of sorts so it'll likely be a limited time before it jumps back to about £70.

Golden Kamuy Season 1 and Golden Kamuy Season 2 are both also on offer for £13 each on Blu-ray (Season 1 link, Season 2 link). Don't let the CG bear put you off from an amazing series.

Also on offer include:
  • How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? for £20
  • My Hero Academia Season 4 collection for £17
  • Nichijou: My Ordinary Life standard edition (which is out of print in the US currently) for £17.50
  • Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle for £14
  • Yona of the Dawn limited edition for £27
There are dozens more on offer which you can find in this section here.

(Disclaimer: Amazon links are affiliated)
I recommend How Heavy are the Dumbbells You Lift.
I've lost a stone and a half since watching it.

Amazon Italy have Love Live! Sunshine!! The School Idol Movie: Over the Rainbow (Bloody long name) Collectors Edition Blu Ray for 11.12 Euros.

Last edited:
To all of the non UK residents, Amazon Italy have Love Live! Sunshine!! The School Idol Movie: Over the Rainbow (Bloody long name) Collectors Edition Blu Ray for 11.12 Euros.

€11.11+€3.19 shipping for UK residents

€11.11+€3.19 shipping for UK residents
Thanks for the Info, Updated my post.

I think you can get the Japanese Limited Edition release with English subtitles for like 600 yen on the second hand market nowadays. The picture quality on the Japanese release is nicer. Funimation's encode has a lot of artifacting.

HMV have a bit of a sale on.
Hinamatsuri limited edition is £29.99
Anyone that didn't buy All the Anime's deal for In/Spectre, it's £18.99

There's the usual suspects of High School DxD, Hunter x Hunter etc.

edit

Maybe I should read the thread first before posting.

Last edited:
Back