UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Are you referring to the steel book? If so, then my copy was also dispatched on the 25th, haven't received anything yet. I'm not surprised though, with 2 days of royal mail strikes and a bank holiday. Will give Zavvi until next Wednesday before I chase them up about it.
Yeh thats correct.. I emailed them earlier... See what they say

Did anyone order dr stone from zavvi? I had despatch email on 25th....still not arrived.... Jeeeez
My copy of Dr stone steelbook only dispatched on wednesday (31st), so I must have ordered afew hours or maybe even days later.
But yeah various RM strikes + bank holiday has probably just slowed it all down, probably a big ish back log of stuff to get through.

I can safely say red carpet does not speed anything up.

My copy of Dr stone steelbook only dispatched on wednesday (31st), so I must have ordered afew hours or maybe even days later.
But yeah various RM strikes + bank holiday has probably just slowed it all down, probably a big ish back log of stuff to get through.

I can safely say red carpet does not speed anything up.
Mine only shipped today.

a bit leftfield, but the book The Great Passage that the anime was based on is 99p only today for kindle

You also get a discount on the unabridged English language audiobook as narrated by Brian Nishii in digital format from Audible, if you buy the book at this price (the audiobook is £3.49 if you buy the Kindle edition first). I guess since there's an anime based on it, perhaps it would be ok for me to mention that you can get the by all accounts excellent Naxos unabridged audiobook version of Alexandre Dumas' classic The Count of Monte Cristo as narrated by Bill Homewood off Audible with a Kindle e-book of the novel for under £4 combined... you are literally getting over 50 hours of entertainment for less than a fiver (OK yes streaming services but a very good price to actually own your own digital copy of the entire book to listen to offline and in a timeframe that suits you)! I have never actually read or listened to it but I have purchased it and am very excited to try it out (I would like to note that I do not know how good this particular kindle edition of the novel is but the audiobook is rated very highly and is unabridged) :)

Are you referring to the steel book? If so, then my copy was also dispatched on the 25th, haven't received anything yet. I'm not surprised though, with 2 days of royal mail strikes and a bank holiday. Will give Zavvi until next Wednesday before I chase them up about it.

My Dr Stone Steel Book arrived this morning.

Is this a good price? Ancient Magus Bride Part 2 Blu-ray £10.29

Just noticed part 1 is £14.50.

2nd edit, just noticed HMV have part 1 £9.99 and part 2 £9.99 for the DVD.
Not too bad price, might go a little lower at some point (see below).
Funimation are doing (might actually be released) a re-release of the full collection. But that will also be considered a new release and at what I can only assume will be more around the price of £25-30.
But with that it possbile a few more 2nd hand copies of the parts become avalible or even Cex get more copies in and lowers there price (currently £8-10).

Back