UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

12 25 minute episodes is very much around the norm for anime series releases, the majority of which go for more than twice what this standard edition is offered for atm, and as for the CE I would consider £25 a very good offer, £18 is kinda bonkers for this release IMO.

I mean, seriously, if these aren't bargains in your opinion, what exactly would be?
I‘m quite used to the 12-14 ep series lengths. I wasn’t intending to come off as complaining, but I guess we‘ve just been a little spoilt of late with sales having standard editions at sub- £10 prices (from various places).
And probably demonstrating my lack of anime industry knowledge would be that I’ve never heard of this title, so I’m not sure whether the CE and associated materials are because it’s deserving of them (as opposed to being forgettable pulp).

But in an attempt to regain some credit; I did say that the extras of the CE made a very compelling argument that resulted in my purchase. It’s not just that I like to get the CEs (although I probably would anyway, which renders my point somewhat moot)

Ahhh man... If i had prime i would be all over this
Promoting amazon prime is one of the last things I want to do, but if you are interested you could check Amazon.co.uk: Amazon Prime and see if they're offering one week of prime for £0.99, it seems to be constantly on offer for me, or better yet a free month trial, you can cancel either before the period is up and still make use of prime for the remaining period.

Promoting amazon prime is one of the last things I want to do, but if you are interested you could check Amazon.co.uk: Amazon Prime and see if they're offering one week of prime for £0.99, it seems to be constantly on offer for me, or better yet a free month trial, you can cancel either before the period is up and still make use of prime for the remaining period.
Yeh did try that..only option i get is to sign up for 1 year...

Couldn't @Dave1988 just create another Amazon UK account and get the Prime trial?
Well he said there was no trial available so I'm assuming a new account would show the same. If that's not the case, then yes, creating a new account is definitely the best way

He can also ask another member here he trusts to buy it and have Amazon ship it directly to him.

Is that garden of sinners complete? Just seen that The Mirai Fukuin movie and specials are not included? Wonder if @MVM will release a full set?
I don't reckon they will, considering the discs are the exact same content-wise as Aniplex of Japan's release (in other words, MVM pretty much used Aniplex of Japan's discs for their release).

Well he said there was no trial available so I'm assuming a new account would show the same. If that's not the case, then yes, creating a new account is definitely the best way

He can also ask another member here he trusts to buy it and have Amazon ship it directly to him.
It wouldn't surprise me if Amazon ceased offering free/reduced price trials for the sales, to encourage customers to sign up for the full package.

Back