UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Not a bargain but I know a few people missed out on Promare Collectors edition and this website, animebluray.co.uk claims to have it in stock for £40.
I've personally never heard of them but they're apparently run by the same people as gundam mad 🤷‍♂️

And Belladonna of Sadness CE for £25

They have a couple of things i've been after as well, but I'm kind of waiting for others to take the plunge to verify legitimacy. They also don't specify whether the stuff is new or second hand. I would hope new, but its not listed anywhere.

Not a bargain but I know a few people missed out on Promare Collectors edition and this website, animebluray.co.uk claims to have it in stock for £40.
I've personally never heard of them but they're apparently run by the same people as gundam mad 🤷‍♂️

And Belladonna of Sadness CE for £25

Confirming they are part of Gundam mad. So I think they will be reliable

From a quick look They have dvd copies of the nekomonogatari shows if that interests people. I know they're hard to find these days.

They have a couple of things i've been after as well, but I'm kind of waiting for others to take the plunge to verify legitimacy. They also don't specify whether the stuff is new or second hand. I would hope new, but its not listed anywhere.

According to the FAQs section all goods are new and sealed - check it for yourself

Also, just to say, I have ordered a couple of items such as Magi and March Comes in like a Lion. I think they're legit.

Yeah, I had a look yesterday and there's nothing really that would make me think they're not genuine.

This is kind of a bad thing because they have a lot of the Anime Limited stuff I missed out on! Well, except for Hyouka Part 2, which I don't think I'm ever going to get at this point...

Well I made purchases on monday from both GundamMad and AnimeBlu-ray and I have recieved purchase notifications emails from both and they both mention the same email "gurmcorp" in there payment methord email of WorldPay and PayPal.
And of course there is all the other info people have put up as well that helps confirm.

Hyouka Part 2 CE you may see some people selling them on when funimation release there set, but no idea the price they will be going for, but probably not too many as i suspect most people would prefere the CE parts set.

My first purchase from AnimeBluRay Magi: Season 2 part I arrived safely today. True to their word, I received email notifications and tracking number.

If you have any concerns, can I suggest for you to contact AnimeBluRay which I did yesterday. They confirmed that they're the same team that ran the Manga UK booth at MCM Comic Con. Sadly, they will not be opening a booth at this week's Comic Con for a variety of reasons hence them launching a website instead.

I hope this helps :)

Hyouka Part 2 CE you may see some people selling them on when funimation release there set, but no idea the price they will be going for, but probably not too many as i suspect most people would prefere the CE parts set.

Oh, believe me, I check eBay and the like pretty regularly for it, and it's one of the few titles I've never seen listed (beyond a DVD copy), so I'm not holding my breath!

I always toy with the idea of getting Hyouka Part 1 CE just because it's so affordable, on the off chance Part 2 suddenly appears, but alas...

Back