UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

SAHO

Straw Hat Pirate

Zavvi​

40% Off Manga - CODE: MANGA40​

Ends: 01 Sep 2021 12:00 BST

NOW LIVE

For a limited time you can save a huge 40% off selected manga when you use the code MANGA40. Simply enter the code at checkout to redeem this offer.
VIEW OFFER

40% off - Code: MVM​

Ends: 01 Sep 2021 11:05 BST

NOW LIVE

Celebrate our 12th Birthday we're giving you the chance to save a massive 40% on this huge collection of MVM Blu-ray and DVD's! Use code: MVMand the discount will be applied.
SHOP NOW

Last edited:

MindGameCider

Completely Average High School Student

Zavvi​

40% Off Manga - CODE: MANGA40​

Ends: 01 Sep 2021 12:00 BST

NOW LIVE

For a limited time you can save a huge 40% off selected manga when you use the code MANGA40. Simply enter the code at checkout to redeem this offer.
VIEW OFFER

40% off - Code: MVM​

Ends: 01 Sep 2021 11:05 BST

NOW LIVE

Celebrate our 12th Birthday we're giving you the chance to save a massive 40% on this huge collection of MVM Blu-ray and DVD's! Use code: MVMand the discount will be applied.
SHOP NOW

OH nice, ends Sep 1, I get paid the day before so that works out!

Googlyhead

Completely Average High School Student
AOL Weekly offer of Familiar of Zero S3 actually works out cheaper at Zavvi even when you include the £1.99 postage.
Not that I want to endorse Zavvi, as they’re still pushing that red carpet scam.

Vincentdante

Combat Butler
I saw the first season of Familiar of Zero recently and really hated the protagonist. He was basically isekaid with magic, almost instantly accepts that his role in life from then on is to be spat on by aristocracy, voluntarily becomes tsundere girl's working slave and willfully puts up with everyone's crap for the rest of the show. Jesus dude have SOME self respect.

Lordhippos

Magical Girl
I saw the first season of Familiar of Zero recently and really hated the protagonist. He was basically isekaid with magic, almost instantly accepts that his role in life from then on is to be spat on by aristocracy, voluntarily becomes tsundere girl's working slave and willfully puts up with everyone's crap for the rest of the show. Jesus dude have SOME self respect.

Tried it myself as well and wasn't a fan either.

Don't think I got past the first few eps!

ActionFaust

Combat Butler
Not watched the series but it's funny seeing the reaction to it as this is one of the biggest influences on the isekai genre. Many writers like Re:Zero's Tappei Nagatsuki got their start writing Familiar of Zero fanfiction.

Yami

Vampire Ninja
He may have left, but the licence will surely still be with Canal. And I can't imagine them giving it up unless Elysian has some serious cash behind it.