UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I saw the first season of Familiar of Zero recently and really hated the protagonist. He was basically isekaid with magic, almost instantly accepts that his role in life from then on is to be spat on by aristocracy, voluntarily becomes tsundere girl's working slave and willfully puts up with everyone's crap for the rest of the show. Jesus dude have SOME self respect.

I saw the first season of Familiar of Zero recently and really hated the protagonist. He was basically isekaid with magic, almost instantly accepts that his role in life from then on is to be spat on by aristocracy, voluntarily becomes tsundere girl's working slave and willfully puts up with everyone's crap for the rest of the show. Jesus dude have SOME self respect.

Tried it myself as well and wasn't a fan either.

Don't think I got past the first few eps!

Not watched the series but it's funny seeing the reaction to it as this is one of the biggest influences on the isekai genre. Many writers like Re:Zero's Tappei Nagatsuki got their start writing Familiar of Zero fanfiction.

He may have left, but the licence will surely still be with Canal. And I can't imagine them giving it up unless Elysian has some serious cash behind it.

I've watched some play through snippets of the game.It has an entirely diffrent ending. Also reused anime footage on a lot of places, but also mixes it with some 3D gamey figurines. It wasn't aesthetically as pleasant to watch with the style inconsistencies, but the alternate ending wasn't too uninteresting coming from the anime.

Back