UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

If this is your first time watching Aria, the one thing to keep in mind is to never ever skip the OP. The OP is actually part of the episode with just the music overlaid and thus is different for every episode. I can't really think of any other show that has done that before, having a unique opening for every single episode across all of it's many seasons.
That's pretty cool. The only similar thing I know that did that is season 2 of ReZero, as most of the time the end credits for that were just more episode with a song starting, sometimes not even the actual end credit song but a different one.

Not live yet but seems Zavvi will be doing a 40% off certain Manga titles as part of their birthday sale...

Seems to already be live but not advertised.

40% of some MVM titles, some also available on the MVM website 20% sale so worth comparing prices before buying,

Zavvi​

40% Off Manga - CODE: MANGA40​

Ends: 01 Sep 2021 12:00 BST

NOW LIVE

For a limited time you can save a huge 40% off selected manga when you use the code MANGA40. Simply enter the code at checkout to redeem this offer.
VIEW OFFER

40% off - Code: MVM​

Ends: 01 Sep 2021 11:05 BST

NOW LIVE

Celebrate our 12th Birthday we're giving you the chance to save a massive 40% on this huge collection of MVM Blu-ray and DVD's! Use code: MVMand the discount will be applied.
SHOP NOW

Last edited:

Zavvi​

40% Off Manga - CODE: MANGA40​

Ends: 01 Sep 2021 12:00 BST

NOW LIVE

For a limited time you can save a huge 40% off selected manga when you use the code MANGA40. Simply enter the code at checkout to redeem this offer.
VIEW OFFER

40% off - Code: MVM​

Ends: 01 Sep 2021 11:05 BST

NOW LIVE

Celebrate our 12th Birthday we're giving you the chance to save a massive 40% on this huge collection of MVM Blu-ray and DVD's! Use code: MVMand the discount will be applied.
SHOP NOW

OH nice, ends Sep 1, I get paid the day before so that works out!

AOL Weekly offer of Familiar of Zero S3 actually works out cheaper at Zavvi even when you include the £1.99 postage.
Not that I want to endorse Zavvi, as they’re still pushing that red carpet scam.

Back