UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I removed my initial link (cause I missed the art box dent on first glance, and didn't want people instantly buying it and then realising it has dents and Saho removed his orginal post for reason above
So that's why I was confused. I don't think there was much reason to remove the link, the seller is clear about the damage both in the initial description and with the MASSIVE RED TEXT, if anyone clicked "buy" without reading those that would very definitely be on them.

So that's why I was confused. I don't think there was much reason to remove the link, the seller is clear about the damage both in the initial description and with the MASSIVE RED TEXT, if anyone clicked "buy" without reading those that would very definitely be on them.
Yeah probably, but I like to err on the side of caution (my experiences from selling on ebay is people some times do not read everything, I suspect the app isn't actually helpful in that regards as you have to switch to the description tab),

And £80 with dents vs £110 at UP1, if your paying that sort of price in the first place probably gonna prefer a pristine copy, so I didn't really see it as so much of a bargain.

Last edited:
HMV has a 20% off sale which does include anime, but it's not as good as the 40% off offer. That being said, it does include newer titles like these lot below.
  • Azur Lane - Was: £34.99, Now: £27.99
  • Bungo Stray Dogs the Movie: DEAD APPLE - Was: £14.99, Now: £11.99
  • My Hero Academia Season 3 - Was: £34.99, Now: £27.99
  • No Guns Life Season 1 - Was: £32.99, Now: £26.39

theentertainmentstore profile image

25% OFF WITH FUN25OFF​

Expires 24 July 2021. Max discount £1,000. Exclusions apply. Terms & conditions

theentertainmentstore profile image

25% OFF WITH FUN25OFF​

Expires 24 July 2021. Max discount £1,000. Exclusions apply. Terms & conditions

Postage to: Worldwide
Excludes: Africa, Asia, Central America and Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, North America, Oceania, South East Asia, South America

So, I mean, I guess I could maybe order from them if I lived in Antartica? 😜

Makes me think how some people living in Antwerp, Belgium think about the rest in Belgium … Antwerp is the city and the rest is just a parking lot :)

Postage to: Worldwide
Excludes: Africa, Asia, Central America and Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, North America, Oceania, South East Asia, South America

So, I mean, I guess I could maybe order from them if I lived in Antartica? 😜
worldwide ? but AUS is excluded and now the deal is cooked ?

Anime Limited Summer 2021 sale begins Monday 2nd August until 9th August 2021.

TL;DR:
  • Two Mystery Boxes will be available, each will focus on standard Blu-ray releases priced at £39.99.
    • One dedicated to 'Swords and Spectres'.
    • One dedicated to 'Lights, Camera, Action'.
  • Four new Early Bird products will go on offer starting Tuesday 3rd August at 5:00pm BST for one of them.
    • Another EB will then be revealed the next day, and so forth.
    • Each early bird will remain available until the sale concludes on 9th.
  • Vinyl records will be included, including some reprints.
  • Variety of titles will go on sale.
    • This does include the Mobile Suit Gundam franchise.
    • And also the Ultimate & Collector's sets
    • Buy One Get One Free offer is back.
  • Unlimited Members have no special benefits compared to before but the 10% discount will still work on the titles outside of the BOGOF group.

I'm guessing Love Live Sunshine and Sound Euphonium (maybe Anonymous Noise?) could be part of Lights, Camera, Action.

Probably some SAO and Twin Star Exorcists in the other.

I'm guessing Love Live Sunshine and Sound Euphonium (maybe Anonymous Noise?) could be part of Lights, Camera, Action.

Probably some SAO and Twin Star Exorcists in the other.

Grimgar I reckon for the Swords and Spectres box.

Maybe worth splitting into another thread for predictions to avoid creating too many notifications for those who follow this thread?

Grimgar I reckon for the Swords and Spectres box.

Maybe worth splitting into another thread for predictions to avoid creating too many notifications for those who follow this thread?
I actually thought about making a new thread dedicated to the Summer sale but I don't think it'll be as big as the Christmas one to warrant its own (it feels more like the Easter sale but with Early Birds added to the mix).

Back