UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Lol. This attacked me when I came home and opened my door when it arrived. The postman was probably not very happy about it 😂
I had a situation where 19 manga volumes were arriving at once in individual jiffy bags. The postie didn't even attempt to deliver them, instead they just pushed a 'Sorry you weren't available.,,' letter through the door even though I was at home all day. When I went to the depot they just had all of them together in a single clear plastic bag and basically admitted having me retrieve it from the depot was easier than delivering it.

AL doing the Erased CE again at £30 if anyone still wanted it.

Series was pretty good but I found it a little too predictable.
If they are repeating the Christmas EB's I'm kind of excited for a second chance at some I had to miss out on for money reasons.

I had a situation where 19 manga volumes were arriving at once in individual jiffy bags. The postie didn't even attempt to deliver them, instead they just pushed a 'Sorry you weren't available.,,' letter through the door even though I was at home all day. When I went to the depot they just had all of them together in a single clear plastic bag and basically admitted having me retrieve it from the depot was easier than delivering it.
That seems to be an easier way for the postman at least 😂 Haha. Kinda hilarious to be honest 😂

If they are repeating the Christmas EB's I'm kind of excited for a second chance at some I had to miss out on for money reasons.

It's a good deal for some here. Obviously this time round there isn't the same discount code, plus it would be more limited stock now of it, but at the same time it might make others pick up things that they couldn't cost wise, since sometimes you might have to pick between A and B.

I foresee me spending a lot then, can spread it over a few weeks, just done my 1st zavvi order today so I’ll see how the delivery is before ordering more
Ha! What have you ordered so far and what else are you interested in potentially picking up?

Seems some titles on the Zavvi site have dropped from 40% to a mere 10% saving when browsing this morning, although the ANIME discount code seems to be working for those titles being described as "Boxset10".

That is just confusing for any casual users

used Zavvi alot in the past , this year i bought almost nothing in the BF sales and it was mostly live action stuff witch i have most of what i want out of the norm so chose to focus on anime as its more intresting to me atm but have pretty much all the senti titles i want + some of the older MVM titles and manga titles ..... mostly just figuring out how to aqauire AL titles with out parting with an arm and a leg , noticed some lejjiverse stuff going for cheap but didnt get it in time ( was cheaper than local)

I think anime online sale last year was on the 9th January for a week. so could be soon, but I also suspect it been too long now and they may have given it a miss this year.
But will just have to wait and see and maybe hope it still on.

With everything going it, they might be wishing to instead monitor the situation a bit. There's still border issues, plus a recent very busy period that still has orders being dealt with.

Back