UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

A few weeks ago, select number of MVM titles were brought back to discounted levels as part of Amazon's Last Minute sale which ends on 23rd December. They're still available for those interested. If you have Prime these items may arrive before Christmas.
  • Armed Girl's Machiavellism (CE) - £33.22
  • Flip Flappers (CE) - £37.49
  • Garden of Sinners (CE) - £65.79
  • Girls' Last Tour (CE) - £34.74
  • Grimoire Of Zero (CE) - £34.94
  • Higurashi: When They Cry (CE) - £48.34
  • Monogatari Second Season (CE) - £48.74
  • Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun (CE) - £24.34
  • Princess Principal (CE) - £35.14
  • Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (CE) - £37.07
  • Tenchi Muyo! OVA Collection (CE) - £24.93
  • Toradora! (CE) - £31.99
(Disclaimer: These Amazon links are affiliated, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

Is this meant to be like the Log Horizon CE, aka a hard case that contains the bigger blu-ray case alongside some art cards? Or more similar in design to the Aniplex one?
They look to have added a second picture to the listing, looks like to two 4 disc cases with an art box and art book (or an episode book).
But also the artbox looks a bit too big to hold just 2 Blu ray cases so could be wrong.

They look to have added a second picture to the listing, looks like to two 4 disc cases with an art box and art book (or an episode book).
But also the artbox looks a bit too big to hold just 2 Blu ray cases so could be wrong.

Ah, I see. That is similar then I believe. It's good news for those who only had the standard part sets and want to upgrade or never got it. I got lucky finding the original CEs by chance, though they take up a lot of shelf space, but if I didn't have those this would be a nice buy.

A few weeks ago, select number of MVM titles were brought back to discounted levels as part of Amazon's Last Minute sale which ends on 23rd December. They're still available for those interested. If you have Prime these items may arrive before Christmas.
  • Armed Girl's Machiavellism (CE) - £33.22
  • Flip Flappers (CE) - £37.49
  • Garden of Sinners (CE) - £65.79
  • Girls' Last Tour (CE) - £34.74
  • Grimoire Of Zero (CE) - £34.94
  • Higurashi: When They Cry (CE) - £48.34
  • Monogatari Second Season (CE) - £48.74
  • Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun (CE) - £24.34
  • Princess Principal (CE) - £35.14
  • Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (CE) - £37.07
  • Tenchi Muyo! OVA Collection (CE) - £24.93
  • Toradora! (CE) - £31.99
(Disclaimer: These Amazon links are affiliated, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)
There are a bunch of standard MVM releases for under £22 each as part of the same deal, don't have a full list but the ones that stood out to me were Anohana, Devil's Line and Cells At Work.

Be warned, Yusibu's main reason for existing is to contrive various situations where girls end up covered in white fluid that is definitely not semen. It would have been a decent show if not for that element, but as is it's just creepy.
Bro 😭

MVM... please give this genius a job ASAP. This summary is simply a work of art. Smack that description on your cases and watch the Blu-ray/DVDs fly off the shelves 😂🎉✅

Be warned, Yusibu's main reason for existing is to contrive various situations where girls end up covered in white fluid that is definitely not semen. It would have been a decent show if not for that element, but as is it's just creepy.
I have it on order because of the 18 rating, but this post would have sold it too.

Back