UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Just a note to say that if anyone is planning on ordering from that Sentai sale and is using a proxy shipper and wouldn’t mind splitting the cost then I may be interested! (Though admittedly my list of titles is already getting big.)

Once payday rolls around I may take a look.

39 items and counting.... Goodbye paycheck

Last edited:
For those wondering about whether to go for the Aniplex sets or not, I've done a bit of comparing between Rightstuf and United Publications for some of the titles. See below.

Anohana (TV Series)
Rightstuf - $118.87 with Postage - $20 20% VAT & £8 Handling Fee - £117 est. Overall
UP1 US - $159.57 with Postage - No Customs & Handling Fee - £124 est. Overall

Blend-S
Rightstuf - $98.87 with Postage - $16 20% VAT & £8 Handling Fee - £98 est. Overall
UP1 US - $134.57 with Postage - No Customs & Handling Fee - £105 est. Overall

The Irregular at Magic High School
Rightstuf - $118.87 with Postage - $20 20% VAT & £8 Handling Fee - £117 est. Overall
UP1 US - $175.71 with Postage - No Customs & Handling Fee - £136 est. Overall

The Irregular at Magic High School & The Irregular at Magic High School Movie (when ordered together in the same basket)
Rightstuf - $153.85 with Postage - $27 20% VAT & £8 Handling Fee - £149 est. Overall
UP1 US - $227.60 with Postage - No Customs & Handling Fee - £178 est. Overall

i wonder how many people got it then, cause i already own it so didn't buy it myself but the price usually jumps back up after a couple mins when someone buys it
It was £34 when I added it to my basket, went up in price just as I went through to checkout so must have Been quick.

Anyone have any feedback on ordering collectors editions from Zoom? Ie packaging and delivery times?
Never used them before so don't want to order something expensive if it arrives damaged or late.

wolfs rain is now back down to 34 EURO again. Seeing as they tend to go up in price as soon as you buy it i guess people could do a group/multi buy for their friends if they wanted it at that price.

Back