UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

It’s amazing there are still so many unsold copies of Arslan and Seraph around even after they’ve been so heavily discounted for so long. I wonder how big the print run was... Far too big, obviously.
anytime Zoom (owned by universal) has a boxset sale they're in them nearly all the time and it's the only anime they ever actually put on offer too

The British (OOP), the French (OOP) and German (still avaiable) releases are identically in packaging, design and discs (all multi-lingual Blu-rays).
The only difference is the language of the 40p booklet.

US related but basically Amazon US have been doing these "3 for 2" on various stuff and there's some anime included.

Examples include the out of print Goblin Slayer limited edition, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Sets, Elfen Lied limited edition steelbook, a number of Funimation standard and Essentials re-releases and of course everyone's favourite anime Bee Movie.

(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

Seems that “3 for 2” offer didn’t last long, as it’s no longer running. Was going to order some JoJo but oh well there’s always next time.

Now would be the time for Anime Ltd. to hint at whether Grimgar might be going in their Christmas sale, because at $20 I'm very likely to bite.
Although it's still listed by other sellers it doesnt seem to be on the AL website anymore. Dunno what that means.

Well my wallet isn’t liking me at the moment but I filled in some gaps in my Funi LE library and added one or two cheap titles I missed before.

For what it's worth, once you factor in shipping it would cost about the same as what the UK version is going for on UP1 (£24).
You, my friend, have just solved the quandary of what to remove from my basket to send the postage cost down at rightstuf. I had no idea the UK version was on sale.

The Silver Wing, Fam (double dip for the box and booklet) Glass Mask and Wanna Be the Strongest in the World it is.

Back