UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

thedoctor2016

Shinigami
They have already given there Q4 and US is Nov so I would assume Jan would be earliest here if lucky. But I bet AL will somehow get it. And give us a CE we really need sorry I mean don't.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Tempted to get Flying Witch and a few others but am being cautious with titles that MVM have released in the UK as I’ve ordered those mystery boxes (one was a birthday gift.)

Relaxo

Student Council President

Girls wIth Guns

Stand User
When did Millennium Actress get announced for blu ray?
I just saw Millenium Actress for the first time at my local movie theater two weeks ago - a nationwide Fathom Events special, one showing subtitled, one showing dubbed - I went to the subtitled showing, as I don't watch anime dubbed. It was very good, so I'm looking forward to this Shout Factory release on Blu-ray.

Lol, I'll be heading back to my 40th high school class reunion this year - does that count?

Last edited:

Oldmario

Dandy Guy, in Space
was expecting to see Lucky Star in that list but i can only find the US version on their site, also regret not getting the complete set of Assassination Classroom at christmas because it doesn't seem like they had any more copies printed at all (maybe they lost it in the funi thing too)