UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Magus Bride Part 1 and Part 2 are £14.39 ea at Amazon

Thanks for the info. I snapped up both, then realised amazon had put an additional £5 promotional discount on my next purchase because I complained about how my orders for Land of the Lustrous vol. 9 kept arriving damaged. Both sets cost me under £24. :)

On a side note, it is a slight shame that Manga UK are terrible at offering product descriptions for their shows. I couldn't find any confirmation whether the ova will be included on the disk. I assume so if it's a copy of the funi set, but even making back cover images available would take the bare minimum effort and be incredibly helpful

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I snapped up both, then realised amazon had put an additional £5 promotional discount on my next purchase because I complained about how my orders for Land of the Lustrous vol. 9 kept arriving damaged. Both sets cost me under £24. :)

On a side note, it is a slight shame that Manga UK are terrible at offering product descriptions for their shows. I couldn't find any confirmation whether the ova will be included on the disk. I assume so if it's a copy of the funi set, but even making back cover images available would be take the bare minimum effort
It is included as yeah its FUNis discs but its not on the DVDs cos FUNi dont put special features on DVDs anymore (like why even bother then).

Don't know how long these will last at the prices but these few are lower than usual on Amazon:

Maquia: When The Promised Flower Blooms CE Blu-ray - £32.99
Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt: Bandit Flower CE Blu-ray - £25.70
Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt: December Sky CE Blu-ray - £21.59 [Note: OOP on AL store]
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers CE Blu-ray - £28.12 [Note: OOP on AL store]

(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

Rightstuf has started their holiday sale early with a "Pre-Holiday sale". First batch includes Maiden Japan titles such as the complete Patlabor Blu-ray collection for $25.
Argh, help. I can't get Rightstuf to recognise my phone number which is required to place an order. I've tried it starting with a 0, with the 0 removed and with 44 instead of the zero, it won't accept any of them.

A lot of good deals, currently have like 18 titles in my basket at like $200. Customs are the main concern with that amount of titles.

Last edited:
Those of you currently ordering/have ordered before (I never have since they used to require you to jump through all sorts of hoops which seems to thankfully no longer be the case) mind giving me a little help here with aforementioned phone number formats? I wouldn't want to miss out on these prices and their live chat help is down. Also 555-555-5555 doesn't work either.

Back