UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

HWR

Symphogear
AUKN Staff
Tempted somewhat by Ass Class S2 P2 just to complete my set. Wish I’d gotten that AL exclusive set at Christmas though.

Luna

Stand User
Wasn't Lucky Star even OOP before the Funi ordeal?
At least I recall it moving onto the near OOP section quite a while before that.

Good thing I went for the Snow White set (even if that eas essentially triple dipping.) Though I still haven't watched it... @_@"
But it seems to be even more considerably rare than Hyouka p2, which is hard to come by already.

Girls wIth Guns

Thousand Master
I definitely went for importing the AL Snow White storage box set, since my copy of Part 1 from Funimation didn't come with a slipcover but Part 2 did. I hate slips to begin with, but I hate missing slips even more... plus great artwork on the AL storage box!

Oldmario

Kiznaiver
Wasn't Lucky Star even OOP before the Funi ordeal?
At least I recall it moving onto the near OOP section quite a while before that.

Good thing I went for the Snow White set (even if that eas essentially triple dipping.) Though I still haven't watched it... @_@"
But it seems to be even more considerably rare than Hyouka p2, which is hard to come by already.
i think it was nearing but it was atleast £35 in most places and i'm a cheapass so i didn't want to get it for that much but it pretty much vanished when the funi thing happened

Luna

Stand User
The US box has A+B, at least the copy I had before it moved hands did. Disc contents are afair pretty much identical, too. So unless the UK packaging is the first go, US is an alternative.
(Kind of preferred the US cover over the UK one, too)