UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Those of you currently ordering/have ordered before (I never have since they used to require you to jump through all sorts of hoops which seems to thankfully no longer be the case) mind giving me a little help here with aforementioned phone number formats? I wouldn't want to miss out on these prices and their live chat help is down. Also 555-555-5555 doesn't work either.
I noticed that when looking at checkout and have no clue I’m afraid. How many titles were you looking to get?

Those of you currently ordering/have ordered before (I never have since they used to require you to jump through all sorts of hoops which seems to thankfully no longer be the case) mind giving me a little help here with aforementioned phone number formats? I wouldn't want to miss out on these prices and their live chat help is down. Also 555-555-5555 doesn't work either.
I checked out as a guest using paypal and just added my mobile number as one long string, it changed the format to x xxx-xxx-xxxx by itself so dunno what's doing on there.

Thanks for the responses, I managed to fix it - It wouldn't accept any combination of my number when I input my address during checkout, but if I went to my address book and entered the address inputting the number in the +44 format it accepted it, then I could just select the address at checkout.

I got Ideon and Dennoh Coil. Absolute bargains.

Those are both on my list, which has now expanded to 21 titles. I’m looking to maybe split that into two or three purchases, as it would likely come by parcelforce otherwise and their customs fees have been grim in the past.

Well, that might be the biggest order of anime I’ve ever Made. Dreading customs but at less than £9 a title I think I’ve saved a small fortune in the long run, especially when looking at Allyourmusic/DeepDiscount/Wow HD prices.

Man, stuff like Joshiraku and This Art Club Has a Problem (both of which I bought) only came out like a month or so ago. $9 is insane.

I picked up Golden Kamuy Season 2 Blu-ray/DVD from RightStuf, and added the $25 Patlabor UE box set from the Sentai Sale to get free shipping. Patlabor was a double dip, I already have all the singles, but I couldn't ignore that price. I suppose the singles for the series are worth almost nothing anymore if I wanted to sell them off, lol...

I like my Patlabor singles, more cases = more artwork and I've never been a fan of the big plastic bricks.

Sticks in my throat ever so slightly that I only finished the set off by purchasing The New Files at a cost of about £20 earlier this year (fearing that it wouldn't go down in price before it went OOP) that it's now the equivalent of about £3.80 but eh, I just got two other good deals.

My order has already shipped, it’s been a while since I’ve used FedEX. I believe RACS use them for their packaging, though I haven’t used them in years.

My order has already shipped, it’s been a while since I’ve used FedEX. I believe RACS use them for their packaging, though I haven’t used them in years.

Watch out, had my last order RS order shipped with FedEx as it was about $10 cheaper than USPS. Then I get the bill from FedEx claiming shipping value was £133 and declared item value $100 when it was $39. That ended up more than doubling the VAT charge.

Got into an argument with them months ago over it, still haven't paid the charge and they're ignoring my messages now.

Watch out, had my last order RS order shipped with FedEx as it was about $10 cheaper than USPS. Then I get the bill from FedEx claiming shipping value was £133 and declared item value $100 when it was $39. That ended up more than doubling the VAT charge.

Got into an argument with them months ago over it, still haven't paid the charge and they're ignoring my messages now.
Thanks for the heads up, it’s supposed to arrive Friday so I’ll soon see if any shenanigans ensue.

Popped into the Glades Bromley HMV. They had one copy of Universal's Drifters on DVD for under £15, but a whole stack of Universal's Arslan and Seraph of the End on Blu-ray for that price.
It’s amazing there are still so many unsold copies of Arslan and Seraph around even after they’ve been so heavily discounted for so long. I wonder how big the print run was... Far too big, obviously.

It’s amazing there are still so many unsold copies of Arslan and Seraph around even after they’ve been so heavily discounted for so long. I wonder how big the print run was... Far too big, obviously.
Fopp in Covent Garden has a few in their discount section last time I checked. They’ve been hovering around that shop for ages.

Back