UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

BD is a get, but thinking about the DVDs, hm.
Does anyone still have a list of the Christmas DVD bundle contents? (I didn't get that one back then.)

BD is a get, but thinking about the DVDs, hm.
Does anyone still have a list of the Christmas DVD bundle contents? (I didn't get that one back then.)
There are 3 DVD collections across the two bundles that were included in the Christmas bundle. None of the titles in the BD bundle were in the Christmas bundle from last year.

Hmm... So 2 of that being watched, 3 not, but I've of them not particularly interesting. That's a 50-50 just for those 3 of the 20. Hmmmmmmmm.....

Guess I'll go and make use of the time before Brexit hits.

My guess (Blu-ray):
Kämpfer, Rokujyoma, Nozaki-kun, Nurse Witch Komugi R, Photo Kano, Sasami-san, Vatican Miracle Examiner, Bakuon, Devil Survivor 2, Gate, Little Busters S1 and Sakura Trick

I went for that, and I did finish Heaven's Lost Titties... and Norn9, for some reason. Idfk. I also dropped Matoi after a girl's dad convinced himself his loli daughter wasn't her mom by groping her from behind. And Love & Lies mentally scarred me with THOSE dead-fish eyes... I had to quit anime, shortly after trying it. True story.

DGg9DoeVoAERuR4.jpg

...point is, if MVM gimmie 20% off, I order Garden of Sinners... like I did. Gimmie a bundle of random anime when there's so much MAL -7/10 shite (note: 7 is a bad number to many a Narutard) MVM licensed that even CeX put up their noses and I must most respectfully opt out.

.....ofc, it's totally cool if ya'll are down with teh mystery. I'ma wait on my bro, Andrew, to bring the Christmas bundle delays, though. Best to play it safe.

First page in the boxset sales page had me with the Battlestar Galactica blu ray boxset is on sale for £27. Insta buy, an absolutely fantastic show.

I keep thinking about getting it. I loved the series but I feel like the end soured it beyond redemption. It wasn't just poor, it went against so much the series had built up.

Back