UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

The retailer exclusive preorder bonus. You should consider it a freebie and not consider it in the pricing.
Well I don’t. As I literally only bought the set because of that box I do like the box I’m no rush to finish my watch I stopped 4 eps in as I found disappointing as everyone said it was better than SAO normal. But I found it more boring.

Well I don’t. As I literally only bought the set because of that box I do like the box I’m no rush to finish my watch I stopped 4 eps in as I found disappointing as everyone said it was better than SAO normal. But I found it more boring.

Don’t get me wrong, GGO is boring, and I only bought it so soon because of the extra artbox, but the artbox being included with part 1 won’t influence my opinion regarding the price of part 2.

Don’t get me wrong, GGO is boring, and I only bought it so soon because of the extra artbox, but the artbox being included with part 1 won’t influence my opinion regarding the price of part 2.
ujHcahI.png

I admit I did buy GGO only for that Exclusive Storage box to have for my collection, as I was not overly interested in the anime itself - it was a bit too cutesy for me. I actually liked SAO Season 1 much better than GGO. But then, my favorite part of SAO 1 is the part most people don't really care for - the "happy homemaker" episodes with Kirito, Asuna, and Yui.

Back