UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Nice price, but Amazon can p*ss off with their import fees deposit due to their own shipping costs taking it over the limit (what, am I importing shipping here?) so no deal. I'll stick with my DVDs.
They don't take import fees deposits when you use the cheapest (non AmazonGlobal) shipping option right? That's what I always do when I buy cheap items from them.

They don't take import fees deposits when you use the cheapest (non AmazonGlobal) shipping option right? That's what I always do when I buy cheap items from them.
There's no shipping option that isn't via AmazonGlobal any more. They take an import fee deposit even with the cheapest of these options (AmazonGlobal Standard Shipping).

There's no shipping option that isn't via AmazonGlobal any more. They take an import fee deposit even with the cheapest of these options (AmazonGlobal Standard Shipping).
Oh wow, that sucks. I guess AmazonGlobal is nice for most cases, but standard would've been more convenient here.

Found this in the most unlikely of places; a facebook advert!

Puella Magi Madoka Magica Figure

A Banpesto Madoka figure is on sale for a measly $6. From the LootCrate site, so it's guaranteed to be genuine. Shipping is $8 but the Honey browser extension found a discount code that knocked $5 off, so you essentially only pay 99c for the figure itself, and also puts the total below the customs threshold. I tried to use the same code again and it told me it was only able to be used once, so I'm not sure if Honey managed to generate a single use code or something or if everyone is eligible to one $5 discount? Still, even without the extra $5, it's a good price for a nice looking figure!

A Banpesto Madoka figure is on sale for a measly $6. From the LootCrate site, so it's guaranteed to be genuine. Shipping is $8 but the Honey browser extension found a discount code that knocked $5 off, so you essentially only pay 99c for the figure itself, and also puts the total below the customs threshold. I tried to use the same code again and it told me it was only able to be used once, so I'm not sure if Honey managed to generate a single use code or something or if everyone is eligible to one $5 discount? Still, even without the extra $5, it's a good price for a nice looking figure!
Thanks for the heads up, just ordered myself one with the code.

Pretty awesome find. Also decided to take a punt on it. Can't really go wrong for that price.
Gotta love the Honey browser extension too. It genuinely has saved me a tonne of money since I started using it.

Might as well get the CE for zero.

Which I eventually intent to... maybe.. on the same era of tsunderes voiced by the same VA, by jc staff I always liked Shana better (unfortunately no blu ray release).

Back