UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Amazon UK very rarely has some really good anime prices, you just have to see them at the right time. Back in June 2018 I picked up the DVD edition of the Anime Limited Collectors Edition of Kill La Kill Volume 2 for £6.46 new from Amazon themselves. Thought it was a great bargain at the time.

It wouldn't hurt every now and then for people to have a browse through some of their cheap discs, you never know what you'll find. Sure the chances are rare you'd find anything, but you just may.

Amazon UK very rarely has some really good anime prices, you just have to see them at the right time. Back in June 2018 I picked up the DVD edition of the Anime Limited Collectors Edition of Kill La Kill Volume 2 for £6.46 new from Amazon themselves. Thought it was a great bargain at the time.

It wouldn't hurt every now and then for people to have a browse through some of their cheap discs, you never know what you'll find. Sure the chances are rare you'd find anything, but you just may.

problem with amazon and pricing is that it can fluctuate and turn into a 1 purchase at this price only like i think happened with prison school a couple months ago,it took a steep price drop and i got it for £14, then it quickly shot back up to £33 or whatever it originally was

i think the only other decently priced anime i've gotten from them before that was that one time when all that animatsu/manga stuff had a price error at £10

Back