UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Last edited:
Tempted to buy a couple of things from Rightstuf, though I’m not sure if they’ll just do similar prices next sale.

I checked the prices of the stuff I got a year ago, and the prices are mostly 2$ cheaper this year. You can expect similar prices on their birthday sale and next holiday sale.

I checked the prices of the stuff I got a year ago, and the prices are mostly 2$ cheaper this year. You can expect similar prices on their birthday sale and next holiday sale.
It’s mainly whether Pilot’s Love Song will still be available or not
I'd recommend getting this from the sale if you don't want to miss out, it's a steal.
Gatchaman TV + OVA Complete Collection Blu-ray
Was thinking about it but I can watch all the episodes on HiDive, so it’s a case of prioritising purchases. Still undecided atm.

Was thinking about it but I can watch all the episodes on HiDive, so it’s a case of prioritising purchases. Still undecided atm.

They might get some more copies, I ordered mine when they were still in stock, but I ordered a lot of stuff so I don't expect my package to ship until January 15th-25th.

Heads up though, if they don't get any copies they won't refund the shipping iirc.

The license isn't that old but it's hard to say if they will have the premium edition in stock until the birthday sale in July.

Rightstuf will announce if it goes out of print before it happens, I think you'll be good for a while if you need to hold off from buying more anime this month.

NISA did standard editions of Hanasaku Iroha not too long ago, and some of their titles have been released by MVM, it could happen with Pilot's Love Song.

Back