UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Anyone who bought the K season 1 from amazon.fr recently, check your email. I've just received a €10 voucher off selected titles because I bought K. I used the voucher and bought the mad Max anthology on blu ray for £7.64 Inc postage 😀

Anyone who bought the K season 1 from amazon.fr recently, check your email. I've just received a €10 voucher off selected titles because I bought K. I used the voucher and bought the mad Max anthology on blu ray for £7.64 Inc postage 😀

Good shout! Ordered myself the animated Batman boxset (Dark Knight Returns 1 and 2, Killing Joke and Year One) for £7.64.

5 Centimeters Per Second International Edition is 20$ at Rightstuf. It goes for around 30-40$ second hand in Japan.
It's a Japanese import that includes Voices of a Distant Star and She and her Cat.

It also has 11 subtitle options for 5 Centimeters Per Second.
Japanese, English, Korean, Chinese, Thai, Indonesian, Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Arabic.

Subtitles for extras:
English, Japanese
Thx odert one

It doesn't have lossless audio, though. Otherwise, it's the same encode as Discotek's release, which Manga UK is using for their release.
I had the Kazé release previously and it forced the subtitles, so I wanted a copy that didn't do that, and the bonuses + no region coding is cool in my book.

I had the Kazé release previously and it forced the subtitles, so I wanted a copy that didn't do that, and the bonuses + no region coding is cool in my book.
Don't think I'll buy the new UK verson of 5cm but I might end up getting the Voices of a Distant Star again with Place Promised

I found some black friday level deals on US Blu-rays while browsing Amazon ES (Spain).
1 copy in stock for every title o_O Have at it! I got the stuff that I wanted so everything is up to grab!
Hopefully there will be no Wrestling DVD sent to you :p

Japanese version Part 2?
Ano Hi Mita Hana No Namae Wo Bokutachi Ha Mada Shi [USA] [Blu-ray] EUR 25,26
US VERSIONS!!!!!

Haruchika: The Complete Series EUR 11.46
Gosick: The Complete Series - Part One EUR 12.03
Gangsta: The Complete Series EUR 12.57
Noragami Aragoto: Season Two EUR 18.03
Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - Part One EUR 12.55
Fairy Tail: Collection Seven EUR 10,76
Shomin Sample: The Complete Series EUR 15,54
Fairy Tail: Collection Six EUR 11,65
Show By Rock: Complete Series EUR 14,07
Shakugan No Shana - Movie - S.a.v.e. EUR 5,32
Code Geass: Lelouch Of Rebellion Season One EUR 23,09 (2 in stock)
Escaflowne: The Movie [USA] EUR 13,97
Death Parade: The Complete Series [USA] EUR 14,46
Prison School: Complete Series EUR 15,31
Vision Of Escaflowne: Part One EUR 21,27
Hakuoki 2 EUR 6,49
When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace EUR 14,26

Yona Of The Dawn: Part One EUR 13,44
Wake Up Girls Movie EUR 7,12
Tokyo Ghoul Va - Season Two EUR 21,78
Gunbuster - The Movie EUR 14,29
Fruit Of Grisaia Season 1 EUR 10,76
Horizon In The Middle Of Nowhere EUR 17,41
Dragon Ball Super - Part One EUR 11,83
Ping Pong The Animation: Complete Series - Save EUR 6,78
Code Geass: Akito The Exiled - Ova Series (5 Blu-Ray) EUR 13,03
Tokyo Ghoul: The Complete First Season EUR 25,38
Terror in Resonance: Complete Series [USA] EUR 20,46
Pet Girl Of Sakurasou: Complete Collection EUR 35,86
Certain Magical Index II: Season 2 - Part 2 EUR 11,16

This list took a while to do ;)
Thanks for this. Finally took the plunge and picked up DBS Part 1 and the Horizon In the middle of Nowhere collection.

Back