UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

If anyone wants to test their luck on used copies.

Death Note: Complete Series And Ova Collection [Blu-ray]

£9.74 + £1.26 Delivery Used - Good
This item may be marked, show wear from use or have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. All discs are guaranteed to be in full working condition.

£15.64 + £1.26 Delivery Used - Very Good
This item is unsealed and has limited signs of wear. All discs and disc cases are guaranteed to be in full working condition.

If anyone wants to test their luck on used copies.

Death Note: Complete Series And Ova Collection [Blu-ray]

£9.74 + £1.26 Delivery Used - Good
This item may be marked, show wear from use or have identifying markings on it or show other signs of previous use. All discs are guaranteed to be in full working condition.

£15.64 + £1.26 Delivery Used - Very Good
This item is unsealed and has limited signs of wear. All discs and disc cases are guaranteed to be in full working condition.

I wouldn't buy a used DVD, one scratch and you're buggered, but BD with it's scratchproof coating, I've bought a few second hand, and only had a problem once with a cracked hub.

I must have been a pretty lucky one then. I rarely ever had problems with used DVDs. (Except for one, which looked like it had been taken out and trampled around a good deal and one I damaged myself becase the disc rolles over the table and got stuck in a gap.)

Looks like there's a lot of deals over at the US Amazon, with a lot of standard edition Sentai titles. Also a lot of live-action stuff too.

Link

These are sorted by newest, since there's like deals every hour.
Yeah they seem to be price-matching Best Buy. I ordered the Premium Edition for Infinite Stratos 2 since it's usually high priced.

Yeah, I picked up Scum's Wish and Princess Principal standard Blus for $17.99 each, and the Grimoire LE for $25.99 from Best Buy - so all three for just $65. Of course, neither Amazon or Best Buy pack anime worth crap, so Grimoire will probably arrive with dented box corners. At least Sentai doesn't put slips on their standard releases, so no damaged slipcovers for the other two, at least.

I've always hated o-card slips anyway. Totally asinine design with those bare, cut edges - they are so easily damaged they should be outlawed. Side load slips with folded-over finished edges should've been the norm. Now we just get to see bare, ugly-blue Blu-ray cases on our shelves, which I don't care for either - they're one of the main reasons I Import AL CE sets with digipaks whenever I can.

All I liked funi’s for was it added a bit more to a SE like Nichijou allows me to have two pieces of artwork. I don’t love them over anything else they just add a little more value to SEs for me.
Sentais SEs always look a bit crap and are sometimes expensive.(which is why I usually just get MVMs versions of most)

Back