UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

My Madman order also got despatched. Actually ordered the following;
  • Astro Boy Collection 1 & 2
  • Trinity Blood Collection
  • Mobile Suit Gundam 00: A Wakening of the Trailblazer

Also ordered some Asian movies from Madman while i was at it as they are simple too cheap to not do it; The Protector 2, Reign of Assassins, On the Job, Merantau and Drug War.

Yeah - if anyone could clarify that, it'd be much appreciated. I just found out that handling charges could be MUCH more than I had anticipated through Parcelforce. Not a huge issue, as I can shove some things around in my finances to suit. But I'd rather know if I'm likely to end up paying big bucks.

Also: Stiivun - I see you ordered Astro Boy as well! HOOWAYYYY! We're order twinses!

I hope mine gets through otherwise I'm looking at £25 (20% of £61, and parcelforce fee).

Edit -

According to the Amazon App Trinity Seven will be on sale at 7:30pm

Last time I ordered from madman was their January sale last year, it was marked as £5 but parcelforce opened the parcel and charged me customs on what the invoice said inside (which had the true value).

Mine made it through unscathed last year but my orders are a whole lot larger this time so I need to decide whether to place one big order and take the hit or try and sneak multiple smaller orders through and risk multiple "handling fees"

I'm not sure whether to save money on FunimationUK pre-orders (which could be delayed) or use money to instead buy a Switch on day one. What do you all think?

Wait until Friday to see what the launch price will be and what games will be there. Looks good then use the money to buy a switch. Looks meh, funi bd's now, switch later.

I'm assuming the preorders and or offer will last until Friday?

I'm not sure whether to save money on FunimationUK pre-orders (which could be delayed) or use money to instead buy a Switch on day one. What do you all think?
The Switch Nintendo Direct is this coming Friday (13th). So I'd at least wait and watch that before you make your decision.

Well Zelda is releasing roughly the same time. I'd expect a special Zelda model.

Though if the Argos price leak is correct the thing is 299.99

The current rumors are that Zelda will only be a release title for America, which I hope is wrong and it also includes the UK.

Back