UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

MVM have a decent catalogue and I don't own a lot of their releases so I'll be keeping an eye out. Anime Ltds sale hasn't been amazing for me so far (2/8) but my bank account is appreciative of that :p

Guys, the book being offered in this bundle is a completely separate product to our Blu-ray release. It won't be included in the actual Blu-ray - it's way to big size wise - so this bundle is exclusive to our site.
The book will be likely be available separately at our site at a later date, but you won't be able to buy both together at this price.

As for why the listing went down for a few moments: I was getting messages from some people saying they were having problems accessing it so I did a quick bit of tinkering in the back end of the site and then put it back up :)

Hope that helps

Ah so the deal is the movie and companion book. Not just the film. I'm prob going to pass since ive never seen the film and from what ive read I dont know if its for me due to its style

Am quite tempted. From what I've read online the book is disappointingly light on the written content, but having the stunning artwork in printed format is quite appealing. Will mull it over today and make a decision later. If there are any left at the end of the day that is!

Really happy about this, I missed the book the first time around and it's OOP. Its not supposed to be amazing content wise, but the film is so gorgeous that a 200+ page book comprised of stills is still a treat for the eyes. The only issue is having to wait until March!

Really happy about this, I missed the book the first time around and it's OOP. Its not supposed to be amazing content wise, but the film is so gorgeous that a 200+ page book comprised of stills is still a treat for the eyes. The only issue is having to wait until March!

Poor qaiz-kun, expecting an AL set to be released without a 6 month delay.

Back