UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Never bought anything from Speedyhen before. How reliable are they? How well do they package items? will a CE come in a box or a padded bag?.

Never bought anything from Speedyhen before. How reliable are they? How well do they package items? will a CE come in a box or a padded bag?.
Very reliable.. I ordered yuyu hakusho from them just after release... They were the cheapest and cam in a box with recycled paper around it

Rightstuf Birthday Sale has started.

I have had a quick look and might not spend anything. 👍
I had a check of my purchases from a year ago and I have not finished 5 out of 10 titles.
Probably worth it for me just to buy the few titles I want when they are released over the Summer.
Except Dropout Idol Fruit Tart as I have accepted I will just have to pay £40 for it.

Nothing for me either - only interests were the Yashahime LE sets which are usually overpriced otherwise. I’m content with my recent Discotek & others haul, most of which is already on its way.

Nothing for me either - only interests were the Yashahime LE sets which are usually overpriced otherwise. I’m content with my recent Discotek & others haul, most of which is already on its way.
Nice, hope you get them soon.
Really fancied Midnight Eye Goku but the total to the UK was too much with the other 2 titles I was maybe interested in.

Probably the biggest discount on that Rightstuf sale is Tokyo Ravens Season 1 Part 1 Limited Edition for $5

How do people order from us to uk? The shipping is crazy expensive

I use forwarding services like Stackry
most places have free shipping within US after a certain amount e.g. Rightstuf is free economy US shipping if order is over $50
so send that order to forwarding service, they sent it on at usually a much lower shipping rate without US sales tax

Back