UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Not sure if this counts as a bargain, but I've found that Amazon.co.uk has recently not been charging any shipping or import tax from their global store selection.

I've made like 10 orders so far, all free shipping and no VAT nor Duty required. This way I've found it far cheaper than many other US imports store.

I can 1+ this. Ordered quite a selection myself earlier this year and wasn't charged import fees and shipping cost.

Spoke to a representative asking whether this was a technical error and to my surprise thier response confirmed no error.

Looks like the import game has changed 🙌🔥

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-04-16-59-39-91.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-04-16-59-39-91.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20210204_170148.jpg
    IMG_20210204_170148.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 23
i think it might be auto applying on top of the visible price, senran kagura PBS CE is £30 on amazon.co.uk from amazon.com but directly on amazon.com it's $30

The concept of time has escaped me. Really felt like they were advertising the release last month lol
Yeah, I thought it came out more recently than July o_O

I would have bought it if not for owning my beloved NISA Premium Edition. I don't tend to like slice of life comedies buy this one is great. One of the better Shaft/Shinbo shows I've seen, highly recommended.

And it has the best OP/ED combo ever.

Danmachi season 1 blu ray is £11 on Amazon.

Back