UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

sell em or trade them to people on here? I already have the R1 ultimate edition; damn good it is too, but I'd be tempted to double dip just for the lovely artwork.

ebay/amazon market place?

I know how it feels not being able to sell to fellow fans.....annoyance level is quite high at the mo...wanna buy last exile 2-4 R1 dvd's, lol.

masaki86 said:
ebay/amazon market place?
Tried and I didn't sell any. Everybody is fooled by the dirt cheap bootleg sets. It's annoying because I have about 20 DVD's I don't want anymore(R.O.Dthe tv, Wolf's Rain, Trigun, Chobits, Azumanga, Stand Alone Complex and so on)

Actually I just remembered I havn't seen Last Exile. o.o

Last Exile is in my top 3 anime titles. Great series; deserves to be watched by everyone.

PM me what you have for sale(or post here). I may be interested.

same here ive buyed a few things off masaki86 before now.

and im looking for more.

tho im mosty interested in art boxes (which masaki86 seems to have alot of ) :)

Not really a sale but I thought I would mention that Up1.co.uk has upped its 20% discount to 22.5% on dvds which I am guessing is due to christmas being round the corner.

Play.com are having a so-called "biggest ever sale", which translates to about 180 or so discounted anime DVDs; most of them only have a couple of pounds off the usual price but there are some MVM titles like Gungrave 1-4 going for £9.49 each.

Edit: sendit.com seem to have started their 'January sale' early too, there was no easy way to quickly browse for anime titles though so no idea what's on offer.

MVC have 20% off anime (as it comes under the Sci-Fi Film banner). Their selection isn't always the best but I got Excel Saga today from the Poole store, and they usually have a couple of volumes of the latest releases, so I do recommend giving them a look.

OK, back to Tenchi Muyo! now. :mrgreen:

Some of you might remember I trued ordering earlier from a site which never delivered. This time I'm ordering from Amazon UK marketplace. The prices are cheap, and Amazon guarantees your purchase, so it sounds good.

In any case, there's a seller on marketplace selling the Tenchi Muyo boxset for £14.48 (that's excluding P&P). Pretty good price. I'll let you know whether this one comes through. Still, it's guaranteed by amazon regardless so I'm hoping it should be OK.

Boxset:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000B5KEF0/026-2668631-9185269

Sellers (it's the first one):
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/detail/offer-listing/-/B000B5KEF0/all/026-2668631-9185269

Capuchin said:
So : where are the MVCs in London?
Not any more, they are now Music Zone's, still have cheap stuff bout £10 for most dvd's, but the slection is non existant, few copies of Arkira, GitS, Ninja Scroll and things of that age, only newer stuff was GitS SAC 2nd Gig vol 1 for 15 quid.

Back