UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Have audio options been confirmed for these yet? I'll be bummed out if it's dub only.

the back of the case says that Audio is English, French and Spanish but it also says special feature is original Japanese Audio why a special feature and not just 1 of the languages as been as its the original lol - just hope has proper subs for it not dubtitles or audio descriptive that WB av used before

A1US-ji9wtL._SL_.jpg

the back of the case says that Audio is English, French and Spanish but it also says special feature is original Japanese Audio why a special feature and not just 1 of the languages as been as its the original lol - just hope has proper subs for it not dubtitles or audio descriptive that WB av used before

View attachment 3095

The info on the back only mentions English SDH, so it might be dubtitles only, which would suck.

Blue Exorcist is a Manga title, code only works with MVM releases this time.

ah damn. Not as good as the Jan code then T_T... I think I have everything MVM wise unless they have some of their sentai slate up for pre-order, which I doubt they have things that sentai themselves don't have up yet.

Back