UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

bakum4tsu

Pokémon Master
I saw maybe 7/8 episodes a long time ago and dropped. I was expecting more action since the girl its suppose to defend someone but i dont remember having that much fights and stuff. Am i wrong?

what so good about this show besides being made from production i.g. or something.

Should i really buy it?

mangaman74

Akatsuki
bakum4tsu said:
I saw maybe 7/8 episodes a long time ago and dropped. I was expecting more action since the girl its suppose to defend someone but i dont remember having that much fights and stuff. Am i wrong?

what so good about this show besides being made from production i.g. or something.

Should i really buy it?

You doubt it's quality because it isn't a thrill a minute, roller coaster ride of action?

....picks up sniper rifle and looks bakum4tsu's way.

FourthLion

Adventurer
Ive been waiting for a while for Moribito to come up on offer, been very tempted to go for it at £18 many times. Well pleased with this weeks deal :)

Tempted by the Darker Than Black 'special' as up1 too, though I didn't like the first season as much as some of you seemed to.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
I enjoyed it very much. Mine is the R1 set but if you like dark stories steeped in a Japanese setting you could do a lot worse. The people I watched disc one with originally didn't like it though :/

R