Tin Foil Haberdashery!

Is it bad I laughed a hell of a lot at that? Particularly the raping of the banana part. It just leads to many questions such as; how did Griffith manage it? Was it more of a wank with mushy bits? Did he just make a hole in it then insert himself? Did he peel banana first? There’s too many questions to answer.
I would imagine it's just mushy private time, something that likely hasn't happened before, and won't happen again. The rest does focus on gutts a lot but of course in this instance he's a banana, it won't be that interesting to cover

after much a chatter on killing beasties with a big toblerone, someone who shall remain nameless (@Phobos ) suggested there shall be an easter challenge here... so here it is!

Easter challenge: Kaiju toblerone edition!
the rules are simple, get a picture of a big toblerone off the net, like this one:
71O7ZergaWL._SX522_.jpg

then you find your beastie! awakened beings, berserk's apostles, Godzilla's opponents, general kaiju films, anything! and insert the toblerone into the picture, you can judge, or wait for others to judge whether your kaiju can eat a big toblerone before their enemies find a way to kill them
tobleroneawakened.png
get to it!

I didn’t intend for this suggestion to be taken seriously. Still though, it’ll be interesting to see where this goes.

the Tin Foil Haberdashery is for those things that might be a good idea, may work out but aren't entirely likely to see the light of day. they are my thoughts on whether something could or should happen, and may contain spoilers for a series and I appreciate a discussion on the subjects brought up. that said get your most fashionable length of aluminium foil!
Ergo Proxy: the live action series!
the topic of the day: Ergo Proxy, and it's possible reboot as a live action series
220px-Ergo_Proxy_Set_1_cover.jpg

EDIT: I've decided, rather then to clutter up the AUKN servers with different threads, the haberdashery will be a series of posts here, please write in bold to refer to a particular subject in these posts
OH GOSH> That looks awesome> Properly awesome> I've always like that kind of animation and drawing style.

I like the style too, but imagine how much it costs to do that for a whole series! You seen proxy? Some of it has aged but it's still a very interesting philosophical one
Well, I'm no producer, but I've always liked the idea of quality over quantity anyway. :) It's now on my list to watch.

Well, I'm no producer, but I've always liked the idea of quality over quantity anyway. :) It's now on my list to watch.
It's like 26 episodes, not sure about quality vs quantity when it's that long. It's in the proxy post I did, but it's pretty much more on the side of faster paced action scenes, much like a lot of other series but as in the post it is noticeable in at least one scene, quite a few scenes do stand up to today's higher standards though. You may want to watch it again after you know a lot of the details to figure out what's happening and if you missed something. The first watching is hard to tell metaphor from event at points

It's like 26 episodes, not sure about quality vs quantity when it's that long. It's in the proxy post I did, but it's pretty much more on the side of faster paced action scenes, much like a lot of other series but as in the post it is noticeable in at least one scene, quite a few scenes do stand up to today's higher standards though. You may want to watch it again after you know a lot of the details to figure out what's happening and if you missed something. The first watching is hard to tell metaphor from event at points
Thanks for the advice. If the actions scene balance out the 'quieter' scenes, I'll happily watch it twice. Truth to be told, when I like a series, I tend to watch it again and again; I'm never bored of re-watching anything I love.

And the cute little magical girls that show more than you ever wanted to imagine let alone see.
Naturally they go through a journey of friendship and discovery to learn not one of them but all of them are super saiyans.
They then enter into a superhero academy that often gets attacked by villainous ideologues. I may be thinking of something else on that bit, but the rest we priced together is totally true

Don't forget all the giant robot fights.
And the cute little magical girls that show more than you ever wanted to imagine let alone see.
Naturally they go through a journey of friendship and discovery to learn not one of them but all of them are super saiyans.
They then enter into a superhero academy that often gets attacked by villainous ideologues. I may be thinking of something else on that bit, but the rest we priced together is totally true

But, it was the Idols that were the last straw for me... :p

Back