Time of EVE: The Movie on Blu-ray --- Kickstarter

Ath said:
UKMail have just told me that my delivery has been delayed. They didn't give a reason or anything :? Weird

It's so that they can open it, watch it, re-seal it, and THEN deliver it to you..... ;)

UKMail where meant to deliver my copy today, but it seems to have been sent to a slightly wrong address and without knowing what address it was sent to I cannot get them to deliver it to the right address.

KevinB said:
UKMail where meant to deliver my copy today, but it seems to have been sent to a slightly wrong address and without knowing what address it was sent to I cannot get them to deliver it to the right address.
If you provided your address via a backer survey, do you have a copy of the email to confirm exactly what you gave them?

Just wondering if anyone else haven't recieved a email regarding delivery (checked my spam folder but so far no email)

w00d09 said:
Just wondering if anyone else haven't recieved a email regarding delivery (checked my spam folder but so far no email)

I never had an email, it just turned up out of the blue.

R

Shiroi Hane said:
KevinB said:
If you provided your address via a backer survey, do you have a copy of the email to confirm exactly what you gave them?

I had to change my address, but I have the email confirming my change of address, but when I phoned UKMail they said I had to provide my building number before I could talk about why the could not deliver it. But my address does not have a building number, and it did not agree with my flat number. So i have dropped an email to time of eve people to try to sort it out.

Huh, the tracker still says my package will be delayed, yet I just got home and here it is!

EgCj1F4l.jpg

Rui said:
w00d09 said:

I never had an email, it just turned up out of the blue.

R

Hopefully mine will just turn up too then, probably just a bit on the slow side with it shipping to northern ireland if they where all shipped this week. Anyone else still waiting on theirs?

KevinB said:
Shiroi Hane said:
KevinB said:

I had to change my address, but I have the email confirming my change of address, but when I phoned UKMail they said I had to provide my building number before I could talk about why the could not deliver it. But my address does not have a building number, and it did not agree with my flat number. So i have dropped an email to time of eve people to try to sort it out.

Andrew has been in touch, and we have hopefully gotten my address sorted out, and it should now be delivered on Monday, fingers crossed.

jonboy said:
Anybody on here received the Time of Eve set from alltheanime shop yet? Does anybody know how long they usually take to ship?
I get the impression that they're perpetually snowed under so give them a nudge with an email and your order may well be moved up the "to do" list.

fabricatedlunatic said:
jonboy said:
Anybody on here received the Time of Eve set from alltheanime shop yet? Does anybody know how long they usually take to ship?
I get the impression that they're perpetually snowed under so give them a nudge with an email and your order may well be moved up the "to do" list.

Pretty much - we have someone new starting in January that should help us sort that though ;)...

That said - I'm preparing shipments now. We've also updated on our store as we're sorting a fulfilment partner now to fix our sloth-like speed at times :).

Andrew

anime_andrew said:
fabricatedlunatic said:
jonboy said:

Pretty much - we have someone new starting in January that should help us sort that though ;)...

That said - I'm preparing shipments now. We've also updated on our store as we're sorting a fulfilment partner now to fix our sloth-like speed at times :).

Andrew

Just received thank you. Great sturdy packaging and 1st class delivery :thumb:

Off Topic: I also have the gurren lagann set with the dropped 3rd tray. I don't really want to replace it but not sure what glue to use as I don't want to smudge the artwork underneath. Any tips of the best glue to use for this? Thanks

Back