Things/People that you find annnoying.

Umm, on track, I find my cat anoying BUT ONLY DURING THE NIGHT. For some reason she goes batshit Insane and starts running up and down the stairs, knocks things over, tries clawing her way up to curtains, and makes a hell of a load of noise that usually leads to my parents waking up and scolding me >_>. A few hours later, she'll sleep like a rock.

Deidara said:
Umm, on track, I find my cat anoying BUT ONLY DURING THE NIGHT. For some reason she goes batshit Insane and starts running up and down the stairs, knocks things over, tries clawing her way up to curtains, and makes a hell of a load of noise that usually leads to my parents waking up and scolding me >_>. A few hours later, she'll sleep like a rock.

:eek: the worlds first werecat.......

or your cats on E's :lol:

Lupus Inu said:
Tachi- said:
:lol: do you hate yourself?
Yes. Your worst enemy is yourself.

Does that include Vain people? :lol:

I find my managers at work annoying (mainly because of a certain person). They somehow manage to mess me (and numerous co-workers) around.
Recently it was about times. I get one set by one manager, and another set by another. Which one am I suppose to choose?!
I chose the one which the main manager gave me, but it still pissed a few people off...

The left hand seriously doesn't know what the right hand's doing...

Lupus Inu said:
Everyone in this forum in some way annoys me. I hate you all equally.

Agreed!! =D I would put an exception here though, I don't have Paul (a little brown nosing, before he kicks us out of the forum... :p )

Liquid Skin said:
Maxon said:
Lolwut?

My point is, in fact, not moot since you failed to address it. My post was not about the "Blame Game". Have a little think before you type.

Perhaps if you tried to actually phrase your reply in a relatively coherent manner then perhaps i could reply to it. From my perspective:

"point the finger of blame at Americans and other countries, when Britain has commited some of the worst crimes"

says i should realise that England has been guilty of just as terrible atrocities as America. No? Then im sorry but perhaps you should have explained where i misunderstood you instead of replying with a sarcy post?

I merely pointed out that we can trace the origins of said atrocities through a myriad of countries by playing the old "Americans were originally English settlers" card that you played.

The fact that the empire was built on imperialism makes no difference as every empire is built on a system of exploitation. Just as the American, Japanese, Indian, Syrian, Roman or any empire in history you care to mention. It's a self-gratifying statement for God's sake. Every country is guilty of something so people should stop pointing fingers when they've commited the same, or worse, thats what i was saying with my America comparison and is why i called your imperialistic evil empire o' britain idea moot.

Dont get it? Well i explained it more than just a casual one-liner masking the fact that i either could not be arsed to properly explain my point or falt out dont know how to. At least have the decency to say "i cant be arsed to get into a debate" Here, i'll go first to make it easier.

Take your own advice someday eh?
Jeez, someone forgot to take their chill pill today...

You've just explained my point so how the hell did we end up arguing?

CitizenGeek said:
Spyro201 said:
He's just telling you he's joking.

If you'd read his full comment , you'd have realised that he was saying much more than simply stating he was joking. So I'm going to kindly ask you to not bother getting involved in disputes you do not understand in the future; thanks.

Anyway, returning to the topic at hand.

People that I find annoying: Spyro201, Kurogane.

Yeh but, he speaks the truth, really.

Men calling girls/women they've never met before "love", "darling", "sweetheart" or any of the rest. Same for men who make really inappropriate comments to them, and are apparently oblivious to there being anything wrong with it.

Also, people who go out and get absolutely smashed, and proceed to give indepth anecdotes on how they fell over, threw up and got into a fight, will NEVER DRINK AGAIN, and best of all, claim they can't remember a thing that happened! Repeat every week, ever.

Maltos said:
chaos said:
Hey kids you never got along, you're gonna fight now? =D
I think we should forget the character battle ~ just have a user battle instead.
I think we already had that some time last year. Apparently I won but I only found out several months later when someone told me!

Sy said:
Maltos said:
chaos said:
Hey kids you never got along, you're gonna fight now? =D
I think we should forget the character battle ~ just have a user battle instead.
I think we already had that some time last year. Apparently I won but I only found out several months later when someone told me!
LMAO XD no comments.... so, what happens to the winners and losers? =P

Things that I dislike

-were there is always a 36in or 38in trouser waist, but nothing in between
and
-the extent that the mother dispises anything cordal, plaid or striped

- People who play music on their phone in public places out loud ie on the bus. Buy headphones you wankers.

- Charlotte Church and Kerry Katona - burn

- People who brag about their wages or what the 'will' be earning.
Well done to you but you don't need to keep going on about it, no one really cares except you.

- Baked Beans - Just can't stand them :(

- The crappy band bring me the horizon

- How long it takes anime films to get a UK release with or without dub, bloody rebuild of evangelion.

- People who cause trouble/attack people for no reason what so ever.

- Fanservice

- Michael Bay

- Rotherham

- Campers on Halo 3, who just sit and hide with a plasma sword (especially on team slayer on the spartan training map) who them go on to gloat when they win.

edit
I forgot...
- English people who use the American term 'Douche' or any variant of the phrase. You sound like an idiot saying it, hence why it's an American term so just don't bother.

Back