Things/People that you find annnoying.

When in Rome, do as the romans....

Deidara said:
I don't know whether to laugh that or not... "Learn to speak the Amerian Language" o_O
Overseas you can join a british english school or an american english school.... Sorry, no canadian, kiwi or aussie though...

Maxon said:
...I've met loads of Americans and they were all very nice people.
I agree. The people is nice, politicians and politics are dodgy though.

Also, this anti-americanism thing is far from something new...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqOWBLugj9E

Every country is the same, America chooses to gloss over the fact that they commited genocide on the native inhabitants of their "God blessed" land and imprisoned them in reservations. No country is squeaky clean.

If anything the US is the most hypocritical country, i havent met a fan of the empire for years and the ones i have are balding or in a old folks home.

Oh and by the way I AM SPARTACUS!

CitizenGeek said:
Kurogane said:
We invented America, so we succeed by default... in everything.

You're not being serious, are you?

Which reminds me of another thing I really, really dislike: Britons who are proud of their country's past Empire. I mean, how more moronic could you be? The British empire caused an insurmountable amount of suffering and oppression; anyone who is 'proud' of that is an idiot.

Mentally attach 'Just kidding' after all my posts, ass.

I'm surprised you can tell your dick from your thumb the way you trepse over this forum, challenging every joe that disagrees with your neurotic diatribes. Mellow the **** out nancy.

lololololololol.

Liquid Skin said:
Every country is the same, America chooses to gloss over the fact that they commited genocide on the native inhabitants of their "God blessed" land and imprisoned them in reservations. No country is squeaky clean.
Yet a lot of Brits like to forget the past and point the finger of blame at Americans and other countries, when Britain has commited some of the worst crimes. Never mind the fact that the pilgrims were BRITISH! We could also forget the fact the British Empire was founded on imperialism.
Liquid Skin said:
If anything the US is the most hypocritical country, i havent met a fan of the empire for years and the ones i have are balding or in a old folks home.
I've heard it plenty of times from regular people, and quite frankly, that disturbs me.

Maxon said:
Liquid Skin said:
Yet a lot of Brits like to forget the past and point the finger of blame at Americans and other countries, when Britain has commited some of the worst crimes. Never mind the fact that the pilgrims were BRITISH! We could also forget the fact the British Empire was founded on imperialism.

Wow i love playing the time travel game - England was invaded by the French so with that logic lets lets blame them, i mean we are descended from them right? Oh wait the Vikings were around too so they cant get off so easily either. In fact i distincly remember reading somewhere that quite a lot of people can trace their roots back to Genghis. Naughty, naughty Genghis for continuing your rampage across time itself and into america.

Ah screw it, lets just go back to cradle of civilisation and blame Africa for all our problems. They were the ones who started it.

Oh and every empire is built on some sort of master-servant/exploitation relationship - its ingrained so deeply its practically a part of its very definition so your point is very much moot in that respect.

Liquid Skin said:
Maxon said:
Liquid Skin said:

Wow i love playing the time travel game - England was invaded by the French so with that logic lets lets blame them, i mean we are descended from them right? Oh wait the Vikings were around too so they cant get off so easily either. In fact i distincly remember reading somewhere that quite a lot of people can trace their roots back to Genghis. Naughty, naughty Genghis for continuing your rampage across time itself and into america.

Ah screw it, lets just go back to cradle of civilisation and blame Africa for all our problems. They were the ones who started it.

Oh and every empire is built on some sort of master-servant/exploitation relationship - its ingrained so deeply its practically a part of its very definition so your point is very much moot in that respect.
Lolwut?

My point is, in fact, not moot since you failed to address it. My post was not about the "Blame Game". Have a little think before you type.

CitizenGeek said:
Spyro201 said:
Are you calling me an idiot??

If you're 'proud' of an empire that raped and pillaged half of the world for centuries, then yes, you're an idiot! :p

I dont think you got the fact, that was a joke. Just, be a lil more laid back, yeah ;) Doesnt hurt :p

Spyro201 said:
CitizenGeek said:
Spyro201 said:
Are you calling me an idiot??

If you're 'proud' of an empire that raped and pillaged half of the world for centuries, then yes, you're an idiot! :p

I dont think you got the fact, that was a joke. Just, be a lil more laid back, yeah ;) Doesnt hurt :p
I quite understand CG. When I was in Northern Ireland, I've had many catholic friends (kind of they made the association - latin american = catholic, even though I look oriental...) the stories they told me were not the happiest ones WRT the british.

I keep remembering the Sunday bloody sunday song and the in the name of the father movie. Brave heart as well, although scottish.

Kurogane said:
CitizenGeek said:
Kurogane said:

Well, if it had been anyone else making that comment, I would have taken it in jest, but because it was you, Kurogane, I wasn't sure. After all, would you not be a little skeptical of posts coming from an attention-starved, vitriol-spewing disgrace who is largely ignored and has the sense of humour of a 6-year-old, too?

CitizenGeek said:
Kurogane said:
CitizenGeek said:
Kurogane said:

Well, if it had been anyone else making that comment, I would have taken it in jest, but because it was you, Kurogane, I wasn't sure. After all, would you not be a little skeptical of posts coming from an attention-starved, vitriol-spewing disgrace who is largely ignored and has the sense of humour of a 6-year-old, too?

Im gonna politely ask you to shut the hell up. He's just telling you he's joking. You say he's ignored? Well why are you rising to him so now? And a sense of humour of a 6 Year old? I dont think so. Im not even gonna comment on the other things you said.

Spyro201 said:
He's just telling you he's joking.

If you'd read his full comment , you'd have realised that he was saying much more than simply stating he was joking. So I'm going to kindly ask you to not bother getting involved in disputes you do not understand in the future; thanks.

Anyway, returning to the topic at hand.

People that I find annoying: Spyro201, Kurogane.

Maxon said:
Lolwut?

My point is, in fact, not moot since you failed to address it. My post was not about the "Blame Game". Have a little think before you type.

Perhaps if you tried to actually phrase your reply in a relatively coherent manner then perhaps i could reply to it. From my perspective:

"point the finger of blame at Americans and other countries, when Britain has commited some of the worst crimes"

says i should realise that England has been guilty of just as terrible atrocities as America. No? Then im sorry but perhaps you should have explained where i misunderstood you instead of replying with a sarcy post?

I merely pointed out that we can trace the origins of said atrocities through a myriad of countries by playing the old "Americans were originally English settlers" card that you played.

The fact that the empire was built on imperialism makes no difference as every empire is built on a system of exploitation. Just as the American, Japanese, Indian, Syrian, Roman or any empire in history you care to mention. It's a self-gratifying statement for God's sake. Every country is guilty of something so people should stop pointing fingers when they've commited the same, or worse, thats what i was saying with my America comparison and is why i called your imperialistic evil empire o' britain idea moot.

Dont get it? Well i explained it more than just a casual one-liner masking the fact that i either could not be arsed to properly explain my point or falt out dont know how to. At least have the decency to say "i cant be arsed to get into a debate" Here, i'll go first to make it easier.

Take your own advice someday eh?

CitizenGeek said:
Kurogane said:
CitizenGeek said:
Kurogane said:

Yeah, because we all know I'M the attention starved individual on here. :roll:

Whatever you say pal.

CitizenGeek said:
Spyro201 said:
He's just telling you he's joking.

If you'd read his full comment , you'd have realised that he was saying much more than simply stating he was joking. So I'm going to kindly ask you to not bother getting involved in disputes you do not understand in the future; thanks.

Anyway, returning to the topic at hand.

People that I find annoying: Spyro201, Kurogane.

:roll:

Just a thought for you. button up and grow up.
that is really childish. its the mental age of a infant saying "These are the people i don't like so nerrr"
thought you were older than that.

Lupus Inu said:
Everyone in this forum in some way annoys me. I hate you all equally.

:lol: do you hate yourself?

its true that things in this thread are pathetic. and even from the name we all knew that sooner or later, someone would end up putting another persons name down.

its not needed and its immature.

Back