The Wii U Thread (Including NNIDs)!

I didn't know about the adding through Mii Universe till a moment ago.

You can add people by clicking the home button, friend list, + register friend and from there you type in the NNID.

That is how I've added everyone to mind, everyone has added me back expect for Mutsumi but not sure if he has been online yet

FourthLion said:
I think you can only add through miiverse if you have interacted or something. I searched a few of you and couldn't add you from there. Maybe there's some kind of privacy setting?

Everyone I added, I've added through the miiverse :/ Oh well we're all connected anyway :)

I think you first have to "activate" your friend list by simply looking at it from the WiiU menu. Then after that you should be able to add people as friends in Miiverse. Like britguy said, if you add people on the friend list the other person can't see it so doing it through Miiverse is the best way.

I managed to sell my physical copy of Nintendo Land on eBay for £30. So all in all...I got my Wii U and Nintendo Land for £170? xD

Joshawott said:
I managed to sell my physical copy of Nintendo Land on eBay for £30. So all in all...I got my Wii U and Nintendo Land for £170? xD

Traded in my disc to CeX this morning for £30 also! Still find it weird that it was missing from my package originally, I do wonder who goofed here, Amazon or Nintendo. Still, that means that my Wii U premium bundle has cost me £82.49 in total!

Ath said:
Joshawott said:

Traded in my disc to CeX this morning for £30 also! Still find it weird that it was missing from my package originally, I do wonder who goofed here, Amazon or Nintendo. Still, that means that my Wii U premium bundle has cost me £82.49 in total!
Nintendo blamed Amazon, while Amazon blamed the supplier.

Just wondering if anyone can tell me, can the UK WiiU function with the Japanese version easily? I read you can access the Japanese MiiVerse, but can you type Japanese there? If anyone feels kind and wants to check, under keyboards you'd be looking for 日本語ローマ字, ローマ字 or 日本語かな probably!

It's a big factor in whether to get one for me or not. Region Locked sucks, but the WiiU looks so good!

Shirayuri said:
Just wondering if anyone can tell me, can the UK WiiU function with the Japanese version easily? I read you can access the Japanese MiiVerse, but can you type Japanese there? If anyone feels kind and wants to check, under keyboards you'd be looking for 日本語ローマ字, ローマ字 or 日本語かな probably!

It's a big factor in whether to get one for me or not. Region Locked sucks, but the WiiU looks so good!
The only languages available are English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Portugese and Russian. From the Japanese Nintendo Direct videos, it seems that the Japanese keyboard interface is English too.

But yeah, you can access their Miiverse.

I looked into it - in Italy and Finland, the watershed is 11pm. That's probably why it is for us as well. Not sure why it can't just be restricted by parental controls though. As for Pikmin 3, I can't remember it every being said that it was going to be a launch title. "Early 2013" has always been floating around for it.

I've been playing Tekken Tag Tournament 2 a lot...yup, looks pretty good. Also, I found out that my little combi in my room can do full 1080p, which was a nice surprise.

Traded in my Nintendo Land for £33 + over £1 of loyalty card points. Take that from the cost of my Wii U and I think I got the best bargain here, only paying £165 for the premium pack! Anyone pay less than that (in cash, credit or vouchers) for their Wii U?

Back