The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

Ah, I knew it hadn’t come out on time, but assumed it was a few days late, because I watched it "elsewhere" and thus didn't check again till Saturday just gone, but then 8 was missing and I thought it might have been the same as with 7, but then 8 wasn't there today.
So Netflix is now 3 episodes behind.

Yeah, rather than catch up Netflix have just gotten further behind. :/ Although as long as it's consistent going forward I guess it's not the worst thing. When you're already two weeks behind, a third doesn't matter that much.

I vaguely remember watching Full Metal Panic years ago. Through Lovefilm!

I bought 1+2 in the sales.
Probably going to buy Invisible Victory as my last purchase.

Can anyone tell me if the episode commentaries are from the Japanese cast?

I made an order with Right Stuf months ago, and i'm considering cancelling the entier order and just grabbing stuff in the current sale that's in stock.
But my old order has some titles that are "no longer avalible", I assume this means I wont get them and will essentially be cancelled from my order if it were to ship?

Was just going to rely on Right Stuf customer service to answer me, but instead of reading anything I said, they just sent me partial shipping polices (which I even mentioned that I understand why the order hasn't shipped as there are OOS items)

But my old order has some titles that are "no longer avalible", I assume this means I wont get them and will essentially be cancelled from my order if it were to ship?
It the item was in stock when you placed your order - oder came in silently - they reserved a copy for you even if it states now "no longer avaiable". If they failed to do so, they would have sent you a cancellation for these items.

I suggest you should contact Rightstuf customer care and ask them, which items are holding up your order. Than you may ask the customer care rep to remove the items that are holding up your order to get the rest shipped out :)
(Note: The customer care rep didn't spot a release date change for a book I ordered - so you may double check first if one of your items is still listed as pre-order)

Usually when ordering with RS, I use the "e-mail me when avaiable"-feature on their website, so I can track down whenever an item was reserved for me. So I know when my order is at least 90% complete before contacting the customer care questioning about the remaining items.

Note that I always use their live chat feature for such requests - only avaiable during their business hours.
However you may call them directly - Skype offers free(!) calls to the Rightstuf Hotline no matter in which country you live. Use the +1.800 number (not the +1.515) Contact Us

It the item was in stock when you placed your order - oder came in silently - they reserved a copy for you even if it states now "no longer avaiable". If they failed to do so, they would have sent you a cancellation for these items.

I suggest you should contact Rightstuf customer care and ask them, which items are holding up your order. Than you may ask the customer care rep to remove the items that are holding up your order to get the rest shipped out :)
(Note: The customer care rep didn't spot a release date change for a book I ordered - so you may double check first if one of your items is still listed as pre-order)

Usually when ordering with RS, I use the "e-mail me when avaiable"-feature on their website, so I can track down whenever an item was reserved for me. So I know when my order is at least 90% complete before contacting the customer care questioning about the remaining items.

Note that I always use their live chat feature for such requests - only avaiable during their business hours.
However you may call them directly - Skype offers free(!) calls to the Rightstuf Hotline no matter in which country you live. Use the +1.800 number (not the +1.515) Contact Us
Cheers, went with the live chat option and managed to get all the info I needed. And you were also correct on them holding copies for you, even if they are now no longer avalible.
I had a case open already so I'm going to make the modifcation/cancelation to my order via that.

But yeah may also try the e-mail me when avalilble option on some items to help keep track of everything.

But I'm just gonna give up on Funimation ever re-stocking some of there essentials range, they'll come back and price wise it shouldn't be too bad when they do.

But yeah may also try the e-mail me when avalilble option on some items to help keep track of everything.
+ create a screenshot when placing your order so you know what was in stock from the beginning ;)

In rare cases, when Rightstuf receives less stock than required to fulfill all backorders - or if others cancel - they might assign "silently" stock to you. So without getting an e-mail message. That only happened once or twice for me...

Yep can confirm, Import and shipping are shown just in your basket before check out and during checkout (may have to put in all your delivery details before hand if you want a live counter of both shipping and import deposit), and be logged in, it does log you out every so often and removes either shipping or import deposit until you re-log in.

Last edited:
Hi, out of the loop for 4-5 years but looking to get back into things.

I see that Manga UK has became Funimation now and several licenses have reverted to them from others and they're re-releasing stuff.

Is it expected that things like Psycho-Pass season 2, movie etc will revert back to them and they'll re-release them?

Hi, out of the loop for 4-5 years but looking to get back into things.

I see that Manga UK has became Funimation now and several licenses have reverted to them from others and they're re-releasing stuff.

Is it expected that things like Psycho-Pass season 2, movie etc will revert back to them and they'll re-release them?
it's more than likely to end that way, they've done it withh a couple series such as Assassination Classroom and Highschool DxD but with AL releasing Sinners of the System over here they may be able to reobtain the license instead of funi getting UK home video licenses for the series

Can anyone else get on to Nippon Yasan https://www.nippon-yasan.com/ i've tried both my computer, phone and ipad and this is all i keep getting. also tried different browers.

nippon yasan.jpg

Looking at trustpilot doesn't feel me with cheer 株式会社 Nippon-Yasan.Com is rated "Bad" with 1.4 / 5 on Trustpilot. Luckily the stuff i had on pre-order wasn't paid for. Now have to find to see if they are in stock elsewhere. I've never had a problem with NY in the past but i shall not be using them again if their site comes back up.

Can anyone else get on to Nippon Yasan https://www.nippon-yasan.com/ i've tried both my computer, phone and ipad and this is all i keep getting. also tried different browers.

Looks as though they have deliberately blocked visitors from their site. I used them once or twice in the past but I'm guessing the original owners have moved on if they've become as bad as those reviews imply; a lucky escape...

R

Luckily I didn't pay for my pre-orders in advance, so I'm not out of any money unlike some of the poor sods I was reading on trustpilot.

Shame as I've used NY a lot and never had any problems until now.

Back