The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

NormanicGrav said:
IncendiaryLemon said:
Has Animatsu said if they have plans to distribute the second season of Chuunibyou yet?

Not yet, and I wouldn't expect them to release it for a while. TBS reasons the Blu-ray is being held-back.

Oh, its caught up in that BS and I assume Sentai is too. Not even on CR in the UK either...

IncendiaryLemon said:
NormanicGrav said:
IncendiaryLemon said:
Has Animatsu said if they have plans to distribute the second season of Chuunibyou yet?

Not yet, and I wouldn't expect them to release it for a while. TBS reasons the Blu-ray is being held-back.

Oh, its caught up in that BS and I assume Sentai is too. Not even on CR in the UK either...

It looks like Animax have exclusive TBS Simulcast rights, hence why it's not available on Crunchyroll.

TBS examples:
Beyond the Boundary
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO
Rail Wars
Sasami-san@Ganbaranai
Tamako Market

All are Sentai titles and 2 of 5 have been picked up by Animatsu (Rail Wars and Tamako Market are unlicensed, and Sasami-san is with MVM).

Does anyone know the best way to watch When They Cry (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni)? I can't seem to find evidence of any kind of English Language release in any country.

Edit: Scratch that, just saw there was an Aus version. I'm an idiot sometimes...

IncendiaryLemon said:
Does anyone know the best way to watch When They Cry (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni)? I can't seem to find evidence of any kind of English Language release in any country.

Edit: Scratch that, just saw there was an Aus version. I'm an idiot sometimes...

Sentai is about to release Season 1 on Blu-ray in March. :wink:

NormanicGrav said:
IncendiaryLemon said:

Even better! I'll just wait until then. Thank you!

NormanicGrav said:
IncendiaryLemon said:

Anu idea wow's it look on BD, seems like it'd be an upscale due to age? (I'll likely purchase regardless as I love the show)

I have once again finished a series and once again I have no idea what to watch next. My backlog grows larger by the week, so I have quite a few shows to choose from. Once again, any suggestion is appreciated! My (physical) backlog consists of:
-Azumanga Daioh (DVD)
-Ergo Proxy (DVD)
-The Garden of Sinners (DVD)
-Ghost in the Shell SAC S2 (DVD) (Probably worth noting I wasn't the biggest fan of S1)
-Gungrave (DVD)
-Fruits Basket (DVD)
-The Eccentric Family (BD)
-Freedom (BD)
-Tokyo Ghoul (BD)
-Phantom: Requiem of the Phantom (BD)

or, if someone has a suggestion from my PTW list that is streaming free anywhere, I'll also open to those too!

I haven't seen any of those myself but i'd say go for something different than what you seem to watch most (cute girls doing cute things), maybe go for Ergo Proxy, Freedom or Tokyo Ghoul.

DragonBlaze67 said:
I haven't seen any of those myself but i'd say go for something different than what you seem to watch most (cute girls doing cute things), maybe go for Ergo Proxy, Freedom or Tokyo Ghoul.

You say that, but out of the 114 entries I have on MAL I think there are only about 15 or 16 CGDCT on there.

I'd work up to Tokyo Ghoul, maybe start with Seraph of the End (on Viewster), which is excellent dumb enjoyable trash -- think a fun Attack on Titan with a lot less pretentious meandering about death...

Buzz201 said:
I'd work up to Tokyo Ghoul, maybe start with Seraph of the End (on Viewster), which is excellent dumb enjoyable trash -- think a fun Attack on Titan with a lot less pretentious meandering about death...

and this girl:

tumblr_nqkof9PciF1r2wjiwo1_500.gif

:lol:

You have a lot of good shows to choose from, IL. I think the best of them (as mentioned before) is Jinrui wa Suitaishimashita/Humanity Has Declined, but if I wanted to pick one that I think is more likely to get lost in the shuffle then Mitsudomoe was very funny.

Wow, I think everyone suggested something different! britguy DOES make a good point, Freedom is only 7 episodes, I could do that in a day or two, so I'll probably go for that next. From there though, who knows? :p

Back