The oldest system you have played?

I played on someone elses SNES once, and an original Gameboy...

Oldest computer would be a super old Acorn computer (I think it's a BBC one.. or something), not too sure. It uses massive floppy discs though :D Those old games bring back some quite odd memories o_O

No Amstrad CPCs around here then? I mean fair enough, it's basically the poor, poor, poor man's BBC Micro's Commodore 64's ZX Spectrum, and I did have virtually no games for it and it DID have a green monitor. In fact, I only recently did some research to find out what the hell this thing was...

melonpan said:
It uses massive floppy discs though :D Those old games bring back some quite odd memories o_O

Hah, My primary school used them. I remember that there were computer shifts to play on this game or games, can't remember. 1-bit games are the win.

The only memory of this game I can recall is that there was a big castle and it had a person in armor outside of it. Just a bit vague. Ha. I imagine it was probably education in one way or another.

Ha Ha, didn't notice this thread before.

ZX81. A little older than I am. Can't actually remember if it had any games, but I know the next model we had, a ZX Spectrum 48k did.

I think the first system i had was the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) although after i had that i think i managed to get hold of some of the older systems. Had these when i was a kid so i have no idea where they are now...

Erm, this really old console my mum once ave me, called "phoenix" or something rubbish like that, then the Amiga *sigh* the monkey island series ^_^
THEN THE SUPER NINTENDO!!!!

Back