The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

Never saw the QQ series or know anything at all about it (I think I may have watched part of the first episode when it first aired), but just going by the looks of all the female leads I've seen images of, I'd vote Headphones Girl ftw... 🤔
TyvOAKrl.png

Lol, what did I fall for?? I was just picking out the one who's physical appearance was most appealing to me of the five - I have no idea what her personality or disposition is in the anime. She looks like she'd be the quiet, reserved type...
You're right, but they're identical sisters and there's many a high jinx and later dastardly schemes involving dressing up as another sister.

Inu-Oh has been nominated for the Golden Globe for Best Animated Feature.

Nice to see Blue Exorcist is back, was the first manga I ever bought and read (and only got upto Vol. 5, should get back to it one day).

Knew a S2 of SxF would be guaranteed but a movie as well is a nice surprise and seems to be an original plot. I was talking over with a friend about this and if they don't already do it later in the series then I think a fun plot for the movie would for either the family go on holiday or the class go on a school-trip but of course Loid and Yor are watching over in secret and would probably have a mission of their own. As a side plot also, Scruffy Head (forgot his name) would be looking after Bond while the family are away and hijinks would ensue.

Back