The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

New trailer for Encouragement of Climb Season 4! Great to see they're still giving a lot of freedom for the team to go off-model and the background art looks fantastic as usual. Really looking forward to this next year

I normally scroll right past news items about anime-based stage plays, but a Fist of the North Star MUSICAL?! Suddenly I feel like I'm missing out.

The punches will be the percussion 🥁

Last edited:

Last edited:

The art + animation looks so clean. Massive step up from DAL III. Studio is GEEKTOYS (Plunderer, Hensuki, RErideD) Wiki says the number of employees is 10. FOR REAL!?

Last edited:

The art + animation looks so clean. Massive step up from DAL III. Studio is GEEKTOYS (Plunderer, Hensuki, RErideD) Wiki says the number of employees is 10. FOR REAL!?
Yeah I wouldn't trust that number too much. The notes on Wikipedia say that information was added in 2019 so even if that was true at the time (I doubt it) it's two years out of date.

That aside the number of employees at a studio isn't representative of how many people will work on a series. Freelancing and outsourcing is incredibly common in the industry often with episodes being outsourced to other studios. A good example would be Fate/Babylonia which had three episodes outsourced to eightbit, Sunrise and A-1 Pictures.

Yeah I wouldn't trust that number too much. The notes on Wikipedia say that information was added in 2019 so even if that was true at the time (I doubt it) it's two years out of date.

That aside the number of employees at a studio isn't representative of how many people will work on a series. Freelancing and outsourcing is incredibly common in the industry often with episodes being outsourced to other studios. A good example would be Fate/Babylonia which had three episodes outsourced to eightbit, Sunrise and A-1 Pictures.
Ah okay, that'd make sense. You sure are pretty knowledgeable regrading how the industry and studios functions. I'm learning quite a bit from your explanations 😃 Appreciate it! ✌️

I swear, these Isekai titles and set-up are simply RINSE, REPEAT.
Overpowered MC ✅
Harem ✅
Reincarnated ✅

Story Written by Rui Tsukiyo....👀

Oh...

*casually pulls out wallet to renew CR subscription.

Last edited:
I will need to check out The World's Finest Assassin, as I am a big fan of assassin anime (note my avatar). Even if I prefer Girls with Guns type anime with female assassins, this one still looks interesting. The fact that it is an isekai is not a big deal to me, as I haven't watched that many isekai series yet to get tired of them.

g1QLl3cl.png

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun Season 3 has been greenlit.

Back