The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

This is something Iā€™m hoping Disney do more of - imagine Pixar, Marvel or Indiana Jones getting this treatment? Awesome things thatā€™s for sure!

and the one thing about this Star Wars project is itā€™s being completed by anime creators, rather than ā€œanime styleā€ that we have seen before.

excited to say the least šŸ˜„

VINLAND SAGA Season 2 has been confirmed.

E5r7Z9ZUcAQPerT.png

The director of Season 1 did move to MAPPA, but from my understanding the second arc is basically a farming simulator so I'm not expecting action in this case. There was a rumour a while back that it could be animated by the new studio that was working on the Magus Bride OVAs.

UPDATE: Twin Engine is hosting a 2nd Anniversary event at 1pm BST, so there's probably more info to appear then:

Letā€™s hope itā€™s not MAPPA then, after this week I will support them if I must so YOI and no more. (sorry Okada I wonā€™t be watching your film)

Letā€™s hope itā€™s not MAPPA then, after this week I will support them if I must so YOI and no more. (sorry Okada I wonā€™t be watching your film)

Fwiw it sounds like the Okada film is largely made up of staff from her previous projects, so it'll be fairly well segregated off from MAPPA for the most part.

Among all the ridiculous things MAPPA is doing I'm still loving how they're promoting Sarazanmai as if it's one of their shows. Assistance on one episode doesn't make you the main studio.

(4 days worth of PVs crammed into the these posts)
POST#1
POST#2
POST#3

Last edited:
The bloodline contin... Leon & Claire are back in action and kicking butt once again šŸ‘ LET'S GO!!!
310286fbfdb84267bd553f10f34a74bf.gif

AAAABZJSzNP2ZHzrTzWCPGb3q6cwIGk4LzttW1GEC5tP_Hd3DCVRWV3YYkpV1Opo4GFUuGjybRgOJYVwU3Qo2ZP968vqBI...png
AAAABYGmvSsrD3lk1onNzpN0rySuu1RGmG8YrWQ60kR2yP1fkLUHPr1VgIEq6JDML1gBe52e4sX9lbjq6qp0wk8uZbL1QR7-.jpg

2021 | 15 | 1 Season | US TV Programmes
Years after the horrors of Raccoon City, Leon and Claire find themselves consumed by a dark conspiracy when a viral attack ravages the White House.
Starring:Nick Apostolides,Stephanie Panisello,Ray Chase

Last edited:
Back