The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

Woah, how did I miss this? Whisper of the Heart is my second favourite Ghibli (after The Cat Returns, the only other Ghibli steelbook I own). Jumping on that.

Getting the others may make me jealous that I couldn't jump on the earlier, long OOP and higher prices ones though... Porco Rosso is very tempting though.

Woah, how did I miss this? Whisper of the Heart is my second favourite Ghibli (after The Cat Returns, the only other Ghibli steelbook I own). Jumping on that.

Getting the others may make me jealous that I couldn't jump on the earlier, long OOP and higher prices ones though... Porco Rosso is very tempting though.

I have all the steel books so far, im suprised this isn't listed on Zavvi as it's usually thier exclusive

Great news about Evangelion. Netflix are very keen to get the 'big names' on their platform. If Toei is still holding its properties to such a high value, I'm sure Netflix would be interested.

I'll keep hoping, call me crazy all you what.

speaking of Netflix adaptations... has anyone noticed there's a live action Jin Roh adaptation on there? It's been there for a couple of months but I can't bring myself to watch it.

Hell no I don't want Netflix haveing exclusive rights too macross thank you very much.
Well Streaming and physical are different which is why the whole NGE thing is confusing me. AoA have Fate Apoc for example buts still on Netflix, kakeguri and AL. Streaming and physical are different. Kings records is just very protective for NGE same reason I feel we will never get Symphogear. And Macross’ legal issues won’t disappear with a load of money.

Well, we’re probably not all that far now from completely automated content creation - Feed in this season’s popular tropes and let the machines do the rest based on a library of existing content. Netflix would certainly love that, it’s like the ultimate end game of focus groups.
Would still end up better than My Sister, My Writer, a show so bad that Conception isn't the worst anime of the season. That's saying something considering Conception is a front runner for worst anime of the year.

We are a long way from that. Everyones recommendations on Netflix, amazon end up crap.
My sister, my writer just seems to be what everyone imagines sister anime are and with extra bad animation

Back